Talent is at the core of what makes Energy Aspects a truly special place to be, not least because of the remarkable people we already have across our teams. We are seeking an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join in our Kolkata office to support our Tech and Data hiring. Kolkata offers an excellent location with access to first class talent in the local market and so we’re growing our team to support our global Research and Corporate functions, Pivotal to this growth is the role of the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, who will provide expertise in sourcing, acquiring and contributing to our world class, and truly talented team.
Reporting to and supporting the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, from role inception to offer acceptance, for professional services roles. You will have strong stakeholder management skills, be attentive and committed to getting the basics right every time, whilst constantly striving to achieve a first-class experience for candidates and hiring managers alike. We target the very best in the market for all our roles and you will be someone who champions our culture and sets the very highest of standards in their work. This is a business that works at high pace within niche markets, so you’ll need to be flexible, adaptable and unflappable.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and business partner to hiring managers, providing expert guidance on all aspects of the talent acquisition process.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent in alignment with business objectives.
- Partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions that accurately reflect the skills and experience required for the role.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for assigned requisitions, from sourcing and screening through offer negotiation and extended to onboarding.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws, regulations, and guidelines to ensure compliance in all phases of the recruiting process.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of the talent acquisition function.
- Generate regular reports on recruiting metrics and performance against established goals.
- Negotiating contracts with candidates to ensure legal compliance.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that candidates are scheduled for interviews at the appropriate time.
- Advising managers on best practices for interviewing candidates to get accurate information about their skills and qualifications.
- As diversity and inclusion becomes more important to employers, talent acquisition professionals will need to develop skills and strategies to help them find candidates who reflect the diversity of the population. They will also need to be able to create a workplace environment that is welcoming to all employees
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Demonstrable track record in a Senior Talent Acquisition role.
- 2+ years hiring Data and Tech focused roles.
- Proven ability to source, screen, and interview candidates.
- Experience developing and managing talent pipelines within niche markets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of employment law and compliance.
- The ability to work at pace.
Founded in 2012, we are an independent research consultancy that has enjoyed phenomenal growth since our inception, and we have very ambitious plans to continue our upwards growth trajectory. We are passionately committed to providing indispensable and industry-leading short, medium and long-term analysis, and forecasts of the energy markets, that helps our clients trade, invest, finance and plan.
Energy Aspects prides itself in the quality of its work and draws on a wide range of competencies to derive its views. The company is staffed with experts in upstream production, trading and econometric forecasting. It has always maintained a key focus on the geopolitics of the energy industry and the impacts they can have in shaping global markets. The company has in recent years acquired several firms to enhance its position in energy market consultancy including Medley Global Advisors (2020), OilX (2022) and INAS (2023) bringing additional expertise in macro trends, oil market data and paper positioning into the group. The company is also growing its offering to clients on the energy transition providing the tradeable insights on long-term trends.
Culture & benefits
With accreditation from Best Companies, we deeply understand the significance of fostering workplace engagement and hold a sincere appreciation for our personnel. Our environment is characterized by its fast-paced, driven, collaborative, and dynamic ethos, recognizing and rewarding your contributions to our remarkable journey of growth.
We build our organisation with community in mind. All our offices are located in landmark buildings with easy access to gyms, shopping, restaurants and public transportation. As part of our Kolkata team, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in the social activities taking place in this rapidly growing team.
Our compensation packages include a yearly bonus, a company share options scheme, private health insurance, pension contributions, subsidised gym membership and holiday time.
Energy Aspects is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity within its workforce. As an international business we are determined that suitably qualified persons will never receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.