- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Cybersecurity
- Post Date: 02/27/2024
- Website: www.invicti.com
- Company Address: 1000 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, Texas , 78703
About Invicti SecurityInvicti Security is transforming the way web applications are secured. An AppSec leader for more than 15 years, Invicti enables organizations in every industry to continuously scan and secure all of their web applications and APIs at the speed of innovation.
Invicti is an application security leader empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle. Exclusively focused on this space for more than 15 years, Invicti’s products Netsparker and Acunetix bring security and development teams together to protect company data from breach through industry-leading Discovery, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA).
Invicti’s proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation. Invicti serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM and Verizon.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer who will provide enterprise level, high-quality technical support to our customers! You will deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users worldwide via different channels as required
What will you be doing?
- Providing high-quality technical support to Invicti’s enterprise customers.
- Delivering technical solutions to both technical and non-technical end-users via phone, our support system, and other channels as needed.
- Resolving and taking full ownership of reported customer issues by means of research, diagnosis, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions.
- Remotely connecting to customers’ installations to troubleshoot technical difficulties.
- Evaluating deeper insights into the challenges faced by customers by reviewing product log files.
- Escalating unresolved support tickets to tier 2 support.
- Providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensuring proper documentation and resolution of all technical inquiries.
- Collaborating with the Invicti sales team, resellers, and distributors with technical queries.
- Proposing new technical content to be shared within Invicti’s social media articles, blog postings, and other means of communication to our customer base.
What will you bring to the table?
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Knowledge of Windows, and general desktop support issues
- Detailed Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- TCP/IP and other networking concepts
- Familiarity with some network tools like Fiddler, Wireshark
- Experience with basic web development, HTML, and SQL
- Familiarity with basic security topics such as XSS and SQL Injection
- Good Understanding of Windows, Linux and Docker operating systems
- Proficiency in Powershell/Bash/Python scripting would be considered an asset
- This role involves working on a monthly shift rotation basis
Your Health & Wellness Matters:
- Health Insurance: Taking care of our team goes beyond the office. We cover 100% of employee health care, vision and dental premium costs. For dependents, we contribute 75% of the health care and 50% vision/dental premium cost, so you can be sure that you and your family are in the best possible health. Coverage is effective your first day.
- Employee Assistance Program: Emotional Support Counseling services - 24/7 Life Coaching, Dependent Care, Elder Care, Financial & Legal Support, Wellness Coaching, New Parent Support and more
- Parental Leave16 week paid leave for birthing parent recovery. 4 week paid leave for non-birthing/bonding parent
- 401(k) Savings Plan: 50% up to 6% company match with 100% annual cliff vesting
We Value Adult/Life Balance:
- Hybrid or Remote Working: If you are local to one of our office locations, you can work a hybrid/home schedule - we got you covered
- Discretionary Time Off: Enjoy a flexible vacation schedule where you do not have to wait to use time off until it is accrued
- Quarterly Thrive-Wellness Days: One extra vacation day per quarter where the entire company takes a break from normal, daily activities to refresh and rejuvenate
- Volunteerism Time Off : 5 days of paid time off each year to participate in the volunteer activities of your choice
- Paid Birthday Off: Take your birthday off to celebrate you!
We Value You:
- Employee Recognition: Ongoing recognition & rewards. A Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth