- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 11/21/2023
- Website: ninjaone.com
- Company Address: 816 Congress Ave, 16th Floor, Austin, TX, 78701
About NinjaOneNinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT teams work.
As a Senior MDM Engineer – Apple at NinjaOne you will be a critical part of the engineering team, helping drive NinjaOne forward into Apple platform device management. This role will require deep technical and non-technical skills focusing on prototyping and testing new features as they are released by Apple and other supporting vendors, engineering, QA, and design with Google Enterprise mobile operating system expertise.
Location- We are flexible on remote working from home, as long as you are located in Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, or the USA and in one of the following states- TX, FL, NC, GA, CT, or ME. We have physical offices in Austin, TX, and Tampa, FL
What You’ll be Doing
• Expert Apple MDM implementation: You will bring experience in building an MDM product for Apple Devices using Apple MDM protocol as well as Apple Declarative Management.
• Engineering: You will design and code, following specifications and using appropriate tools. Perform maintenance programming for existing versions. Perform code review with pers. Identify product requirements and limitations to ensure system function.
• Support: You will identify product requirements and limitations to ensure system function, providing guidance and expertise for our support team.
• Other duties as needed.
• 5+ years of experience in Java and/or Kotlin software development in highly scalable systems and applications
• 5+ years of experience in managing and/or developing solutions for Apple devices
• Experience with Relational Database design and development experience. We use Postgres but not required
• Previous experience with NoSQL document-based database design and development.
• You are an innovative and creative problem solver, comfortable with ambiguity, charting new territories, and tackling new initiatives.
• Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming design concepts
• Experience with Test-Driven Development
• You have experience leading and contributing to technical discussions and helping navigate technical tradeoffs
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in Technical or Engineering field of study or equivalent work experience
These will make you a standout candidate - but not required
• Experience providing test coverage.
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Delivery
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with Go
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.
What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.