- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Healthcare Services
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: pharmscript.com
- Company Address: 150 Pierce Street, Somerset, NJ, 08873
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About PharmScriptPharmScript provides superior pharmacy services in support of long-term and post-acute care facilities. We improve the accuracy, timeliness, accessibility, and efficiency of pharmacy services, consistently providing exemplary client service.
PharmScript is one of the nation’s leading pharmacies, partnering with long-term and post- acute care facilities to supply medications to thousands of residents and patients. When you join the PharmScript family, you join the ranks of more than 1,700 dedicated people across the country who help to get safe, accurate, and timely medication to those who need it most. We’re looking for a Staff Pharmacist to join our PharmScript team within our Pharmacist department. In this role, you’ll provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care through routine and emergency drug screening, information, processing and dispensing services for various drug distribution systems to the facilities. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring that standards are maintained, policies carried out and objectives accomplished. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail-oriented and have established management experience. They will be required to consistently ensure that the appropriate drug product reaches the customer safely. Always a team player, you’re eager to support your colleagues by sharing knowledge and leadership to support the overall goals of the pharmacy and needs of customers.
• Execute day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to workflow, production quotas and deadlines.
• Assist in the proper ordering, handling, receiving, documentation and storage of all controlled substances; assist in maintaining a perpetual inventory for scheduled drugs.
• Ensure that the pharmacy is compliant with all local, state and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy.
• Supervise the pharmacy production staff to ensure proper order entry, workflow and security of the pharmacy area, and adherence to delivery schedules.
• Prepare and/or supervise the preparation of all sterile IV drug products or solutions
• Check for completeness and accuracy of all new and refill labels and orders. Check for content and accuracy of all drug packaging and labeling.
• Ensure that the pharmacy is compliant with all DEA policies and procedures and follows all applicable government regulations.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited School of Pharmacy
• Current license to practice pharmacy in good standing
• Proficient in the area of clinical interpretation: drug-drug, drug-disease, drug-food interactions and allergies
Skills and Abilities:
•Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
•Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
•Ability to work flexible hours, which may include evening, weekends, and holidays
•Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
•May drive long distances on a regular basis
EEO Statement:PharmScript is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.EO/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans