- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Healthcare Services
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: pharmscript.com
- Company Address: 150 Pierce Street, Somerset, NJ, 08873
About PharmScriptPharmScript provides superior pharmacy services in support of long-term and post-acute care facilities. We improve the accuracy, timeliness, accessibility, and efficiency of pharmacy services, consistently providing exemplary client service.
PharmScript is one of the nation's leading pharmacies, partnering with long-term and post- acute care facilities to supply medications to thousands of residents and patients. When you join the PharmScript family, you join the ranks of more than 1,700 dedicated people across the country who help to get safe, accurate, and timely medication to those who need it most.
We're looking for a Non-Pharmacy Purchasing Lead to join our PharmScript team within our Housekeeping and Maintenance department. As a Non-Pharmacy Purchasing- Lead, the candidate functions as a support to all procurement activities and would be working with a team of other candidates to support all locations within the company.
The ideal candidate is a people person who enjoys troubleshooting and resolving problems and is dedicated to helping customers. For you, no task feels too small and no challenge impossible. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Assists in procurement of pharmacy supplies for multiple locations
- Works as a team with others to make sure every location procures critical supplies timely and efficiently
- Follows purchasing guidelines and maintains accuracy
- Analyze non-pharmacy spend by location and optimize process to reduce cost
- Identifies and communicates supply issues to the pharmacy leadership
- Partners to investigate and resolves purchasing variances
- Process reports to determine outstanding invoice discrepancy issues
- Other purchasing/inventory related processes to be determined
- High school degree or GED is required
- 2 years of pharmacy and purchasing experience required
- Able to work independently as well as in a diverse, team environment
- Excellent communication skills, professional demeanor
- Reliable, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Travel is required and based on business needs
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Teamwork focus
- Technical Capacity
PharmScript is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.