- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 03/18/2023
- Website: redpoints.com
- Company Address: Carrer de Berlín 38-48 1, 08029 Barcelona, Spain
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Red PointsRed Points is the most widely used solution to recover digital revenue.
Over 1.000 companies rely on our platform to fight counterfeits, piracy, impersonation, and distribution abuse. They leverage Red Points to take back the revenue that’s rightfully theirs.
What's Red Points all about?
Red Points protects your brand and content in the digital environment. We are able to do this through our proprietary technology which employs machine learning algorithms to scan the internet and identify all violations and infringements. We then employ our technical and legal expertise to ensure that all infringing data is removed or deindexed. Finally, we provide full visibility and actionable intelligence to our clients through our real-time reporting tool.
Our protection covers the entire digital spectrum and we are constantly improving our service to keep pace with the quickly evolving landscape of digital piracy. As a result, we are the preferred brand protection partner for some of the leading global brands and content owners in the sporting, entertainment, fashion, editorial, and software industries, and we've now been tagged as "one of Europe's hottest tech companies" by Wired.
We are looking for people who would like to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment to become an expert in the detection and removal of counterfeit products from the Internet. Please, note that this is a junior position.
At Red Points, we believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering them to get the job done, and making sure our team has a whole lot of fun along the way.
The Brand Protection Specialist will be part a talented team with a very important role in the company: to help brands recover their revenue through enforcing infringements in the digital space.
That is why we are looking for a committed, organized person with a high level of English and excellent research skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills: You are a team player.
- Logical problem-solving skills: You can break a problem down and solve it one step at a time.
- Meticulous: You pay attention to the details
- Analytical: You can see the big picture, identity, and connect the missing dots.
- Customer Orientation: You want to do your best for your customer.
- Planning and organizational skills: You are a time-efficient worker.
- Interested in Intellectual Property (IP)
Nice to have
- Previous experience in roles involving investigation, analysis of contexts and scenarios, generating reports, data analysis.
- Knowledge in Intellectual and Industrial Property and/or in new technologies will be valued.
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus.
What we offer
- Leaders who care and value the role you play in the company’s success.
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth.
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, free Nespresso and tea
- Friday reduced working time
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona
- Private health insurance covered by the company
- Flexible Retribution
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalunya and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion, or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
If you think this is the right move for you and you match the description, just apply!
We'll get in touch with you for an interview if you are one of the selected candidates.