- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Healthcare Services
- Post Date: 03/18/2023
- Website: www.paradigmcorp.com
- Company Address: 1277 Treat Blvd, Suite 800, Walnut Creek, CA 94597, US
- Salary Range: $78,000 - $83,000
About ParadigmParadigm is an accountable specialty care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses.
Paradigm is an accountable specialty care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses. The company has been a pioneer in value-based care since 1991 and has an exceptional track record of generating the very best outcomes for patients, payers, and providers. Deep clinical expertise is the foundation for every part of Paradigm’s business, including its risk-based clinical solutions, case management services, high-value specialty networks, home health, and payment integrity programs. Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visit www.paradigmcorp.com.
A Telephonic Case Manager provides medical and vocational services to injured individuals, many of whom were industrially injured. A Telephonic Case Manager assists consumers in their recovery so that they may return to the highest level of function as possible. Medical services are coordinated and assessed frequently, vocational options are explored with the injured worker and their employers, and pre-injury employment or alternate employment is secured. The Telephonic Case Manager works with all parties to the claim including: the injured person, the claim’s examiner, employer, attorneys (plaintiff and defense) and medical providers.
At Paradigm, People Come First
It's more than a job. It's a passion. Work at Paradigm, and you’ll find deep satisfaction knowing you’re making a profound difference in people’s lives.
- Meaningful work: better outcomes for all isn’t just our tagline. It’s what guides us to do our best—every day. At Paradigm, you’ll find an authentic connection between the work you do and your passion for making a difference in the world.
- Exceptional people: You'll work alongside smart people who share a commitment to excellence and a dedication to service. We're not here just for a "job." We're here to transform lives.
- Collaborative culture: At Paradigm, a spirit of collaboration and care is evident in everything we do. We promote a culture of inclusivity and value diversity of all kinds including thought, knowledge, and experience. No matter the team, everyone works together toward a common goal to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- Current, unencumbered compact RN license required
- Additional CA RN license preferred
- CCM Preferred
- Experience with work comp case management, critical care, trauma preferred
- Case Managers may also need regional or national certifications and must adhere to the standards of practice outlined by the specific national certifying body or the jurisdictionally accepted standards of practice.
- Professional licenses or certifications required to meet qualifications for this position must be current, unrestricted and allow for practice within a state or territory of the United States.
- Health and wellness: We want our people to be and stay healthy, so we offer a wide variety of HMO, PPO, and HDHP health insurance options with both Cigna and Kaiser Health.
- Financial incentives: Paradigm's financial benefits also help prepare you for the future: competitive salaries, flexible spending, paid life insurance, employer HSA, and 401(k) with company match.
- Vacation We believe strongly that work-life balance is good for you and our company. We offer paid time off, paid holidays, and a floating holiday.
- Learning and development: One of Paradigm's core values is expertise, so we encourage our employees to continually learn and grow. We support this in a variety of ways from our Dedicated Training Department.
Paradigm believes that fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our mission of helping more people and transforming lives. We’re striving to build a culture that better reflects the society we live in, and empowers our team to deliver the highest levels of compassion and care to those we serve. For us, achieving this goal requires a workforce that respectfully embraces differences and commits to positive change, creating an environment where everyone is able to bring their whole self to work.
- Job Family Active
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $78,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $83,000.00
- Travel Required No