Nurse Case Manager - San Francisco (Premium Bi-Weekly Bonus)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Healthcare Services
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: www.paradigmcorp.com
- Company Address: 1277 Treat Blvd, Suite 800, Walnut Creek, CA 94597, US
- Salary Range: $88,500 - $114,900
About ParadigmParadigm is an accountable specialty care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses.
Paradigm is an accountable specialty care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses. The company has been a pioneer in value-based care since 1991 and has an exceptional track record of generating the very best outcomes for patients, payers, and providers. Deep clinical expertise is the foundation for every part of Paradigm’s business, including its risk-based clinical solutions, case management services, high-value specialty networks, home health, and payment integrity programs. Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visit www.paradigmcorp.com.
We are seeking a Field Nurse Case Manager to cover the San Francisco Peninsula (Redwood City, Palo Alto) area. This individual is responsible for the medical case management of work-related injuries, which includes assessment, planning, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of injured/disabled individuals. The Case Manager works with insurance carriers, medical care providers, attorneys, employers, and employees, and closely monitors the progress of the injured worker and reports results back to the employer and insurance carriers.
Watch this 5-minute video for a brief introduction to the role of a nurse case manager at Paradigm.
- Enjoy a robust support system - spend more time with injured workers and less time on administrative tasks.
- Utilize custom software for a seamless and straightforward case management process.
- Enjoy an award-winning culture with the stability and opportunity of a national company. Paradigm routinely wins Top Workplace and Best and Brightest Companies awards.
- Autonomy to manage your own schedule.
- Current, unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license in CA
- Recommended certifications (CCM, etc.) preferred
- Skills required for success: organization and timeline adherence skills, PC and technology skills, communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal)
- Valid Driver’s License, and good driving history
- Health and wellness: We want our people to be and stay healthy, so we offer a wide variety of value-added HMO, PPO, and HDHP health insurance options with both Cigna and Kaiser Health.
- Financial incentives: Paradigm’s financial benefits also help prepare you for the future: competitive salaries, 5% premium bonus paid over productivity requirements, premium pay for catastrophic files, cell phone and internet reimbursement, mileage reimbursement (federal rate), flexible spending, paid life insurance, employer HSA, and 401(k) with company match.
- Vacation: We believe strongly that work-life balance is good for you and for our company. We offer paid time off, paid holidays and a floating holiday.
- Learning and development: One of Paradigm’s core values is expertise, so we encourage our employees to continually learn and grow. We support this in a variety of ways from our Dedicated Training Department that offers an 8–12-week new hire onboarding program.
Paradigm believes that fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our mission of helping more people and transforming lives. We’re striving to build a culture that better reflects the society we live in, and empowers our team to deliver the highest levels of compassion and care to those we serve. For us, achieving this goal requires a workforce that respectfully embraces differences and commits to positive change, creating an environment where everyone is able to bring their whole self to work.
- Job Family Active
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $88,500.00
- Max Hiring Rate $114,900.00
- Travel Required Yes