Mail Room Coordinator - Walnut Creek, CA
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Healthcare Services
- Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Website: www.paradigmcorp.com
- Company Address: 1277 Treat Blvd, Suite 800, Walnut Creek, CA 94597, US
- Salary Range: $38,950 - $45,100
About ParadigmParadigm is an accountable specialty care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses.
Paradigm is an accountable specialty care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses. The company has been a pioneer in value-based care since 1991 and has an exceptional track record of generating the very best outcomes for patients, payers, and providers. Deep clinical expertise is the foundation for every part of Paradigm’s business, including its risk-based clinical solutions, case management services, high-value specialty networks, home health, and payment integrity programs. Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visit www.paradigmcorp.com.
We are seeking a fulltime Mailroom Coordinator. This position holds accountability for performing daily activities in the Batch Control area.
- Opens, sorts, date stamps, batches and distributes all incoming bills/claims to the appropriate location and personnel.
- Assist with data entry into the KwikTag and ECL system. This will include: medical records, paid bills and non-paid correspondence.
- Copies, distributes and files all patient documents and other materials accurately and timely.
- Maintains and updates all shared claims documents/materials: Prompt Pay and Hot Bin listings, and all claims processing forms.
- Responsible for department mailing to ensure that appropriate mailing protocols are being utilized as outlined by the Facilities Department policy & procedures manual.
- Responsible for printing and delivery of the Explanation of Reimbursements from bill review system to the Finance Department on the assigned dates.
- Responsible for complying with Paradigm IT security requirement and policies.
- Responsible for safeguarding Paradigm or Paradigm related IT passwords.
- Responsible for notifying Paradigm of any IT security incidents per policy 16.0 Information Security Incident Management
- May be responsible for special projects as assigned.
- Education - High school diploma and knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Experience - Computer data entry using 10 key and other alpha numeric devices, knowledge of MS Word & Excel helpful; Experience in claims processing helpful; Minimum 2 years clerical services experience in a medical environment.
- Language Skills - Effective communication skills.
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- Health and wellness: We want our people to be and stay healthy so we offer a wide variety of HMO, PPO, and HDHP health insurance options with both Cigna and Kaiser Health.
- Financial incentives: Paradigm’s financial benefits also help prepare you for the future: competitive salaries, flexible spending, commuter accounts, paid life insurance, employer HSA, and 401k contributions.
- Vacation: We believe strongly that work-life balance is good for you and for our company. Our paid time off and floating-holiday programs give you the flexibility you need to live your life to the fullest.
- Learning and development: One of Paradigm’s core values is expertise, so we encourage our employees to continually learn and grow. We support this in a variety of ways, including our new Learning Excellence at Paradigm (LEAP) program.
Paradigm believes that fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our mission of helping more people and transforming lives. We’re striving to build a culture that better reflects the society we live in, and empowers our team to deliver the highest levels of compassion and care to those we serve. For us, achieving this goal requires a workforce that respectfully embraces differences and commits to positive change, creating an environment where everyone is able to bring their whole self to work.
- Job Family Active
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $19.00
- Max Hiring Rate $22.00