- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Healthcare Services
- Post Date: 03/20/2023
- Website: www.paradigmcorp.com
- Company Address: 1277 Treat Blvd, Suite 800, Walnut Creek, CA 94597, US
- Salary Range: $81,400 - $90,000
About ParadigmParadigm is an accountable specialty care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses.
Paradigm is an accountable specialty care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses. The company has been a pioneer in value-based care since 1991 and has an exceptional track record of generating the very best outcomes for patients, payers, and providers. Deep clinical expertise is the foundation for every part of Paradigm’s business, including its risk-based clinical solutions, case management services, high-value specialty networks, home health, and payment integrity programs. Paradigm is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, with offices across the U.S. For more information, please visit www.paradigmcorp.com.
We are seeking a Field Case Manager to cover the Atlanta, GA area. This individual is responsible for the medical case management of work-related injuries, which includes assessment, planning, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of injured/disabled individuals. The Case Manager works with insurance carriers, medical care providers, attorneys, employers, and employees, and closely monitors the progress of the injured worker and reports results back to the employer and insurance carriers.
Watch this 5-minute video for a brief introduction to the role of a nurse case manager at Paradigm.
At Paradigm, People Come First
It's more than a job. It's a passion. Work at Paradigm, and you’ll find deep satisfaction knowing you’re making a profound difference in people’s lives.
- Meaningful work: better outcomes for all isn’t just our tagline. It’s what guides us to do our best—every day. At Paradigm, you’ll find an authentic connection between the work you do and your passion for making a difference in the world.
- Exceptional people: You'll work alongside smart people who share a commitment to excellence and a dedication to service. We're not here just for a "job." We're here to transform lives.
- Collaborative culture: At Paradigm, a spirit of collaboration and care is evident in everything we do. We promote a culture of inclusivity and value diversity of all kinds including thought, knowledge, and experience. No matter the team, everyone works together toward a common goal to deliver exceptional outcomes.
- A minimum of a 4-year Bachelor of Arts/Science in a health-related field that meets national certification criteria and allows the professional to conduct an assessment independently as permitted within the scope of practice of the discipline; or
- If an RN, current, unrestricted registration as a licensed nurse (RN) in GA required; or
- A Master’s level (MA) in Vocational Rehabilitation or related fields; or
- A Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy1; and
- LRC, CRC, CCM, CDMS, CVE certification required.
- Registered with the State Board of Workers’ Compensation required.
- Valid driver’s license, and good driving history
- Health and wellness: We want our people to be and stay healthy so we offer a wide variety of HMO, PPO, and HDHP health insurance options with both Cigna and Kaiser Health.
- Financial incentives: Paradigm’s financial benefits also help prepare you for the future: competitive salaries, flexible spending, commuter accounts, paid life insurance, employer HSA, and 401k contributions.
- Vacation: We believe strongly that work-life balance is good for you and for our company. We offer paid time off, paid holidays and a floating holiday.
- Learning and development: One of Paradigm’s core values is expertise, so we encourage our employees to continually learn and grow. We support this in a variety of ways from our Dedicated Training Department that offers an 8–12-week new hire onboarding program.
Paradigm believes that fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our mission of helping more people and transforming lives. We’re striving to build a culture that better reflects the society we live in, and empowers our team to deliver the highest levels of compassion and care to those we serve. For us, achieving this goal requires a workforce that respectfully embraces differences and commits to positive change, creating an environment where everyone is able to bring their whole self to work.
- Job Family Active
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $81,400.00
- Max Hiring Rate $90,000.00