- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 03/18/2023
- Website: redpoints.com
- Company Address: Carrer de Berlín 38-48 1, 08029 Barcelona, Spain
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Red PointsRed Points is the most widely used solution to recover digital revenue.
Over 1.000 companies rely on our platform to fight counterfeits, piracy, impersonation, and distribution abuse. They leverage Red Points to take back the revenue that’s rightfully theirs.
Red Points is the most widely used solution to recover digital revenue.
Over 1,000 companies rely on our platform to fight counterfeits, piracy, impersonation, and distribution abuse. They leverage Red Points to take back the revenue that’s rightfully theirs.
With 270+ professionals and offices in New York, Barcelona, Beijing, and Salt Lake City, Red Points has disrupted an industry traditionally led by service providers with a scalable, cost-effective solution.
Be part of the change: join us on our mission to make the Internet a safer place!
The "Policy and Platform Partnerships" team is specialized in intellectual property and brand protection strategies, ensuring the creation, cross-platform alignment, and compliance of brand protection and intellectual property policies by various teams. In addition to managing Red Points’ IP policies, this team is focused on creating and maintaining partnerships with marketplaces and social media providers, and growing our portfolio of domain coverage.
You will be part of a seasoned and diverse global team, working across product areas, policies, and functions.
As a member of the team, you will embrace working collaboratively with colleagues inside and outside the function, and bring both strategic vision and tactical skills to bear. Combining knowledge of intellectual property, ecommerce and startup culture, as well as creativity and intellectual rigor with your organizational skills to manage different projects to completion.
- Manage operational projects related to the team’s focus areas; especially in growing our scope of service
- Support developing partner relationships with marketplaces and third parties to optimize our takedown actions, especially in the APAC area
- Conduct data analysis around our marketplace and platform performance to identify opportunities to reduce friction and improve metrics
- Research and discover new marketplaces and trends of online IP infringements
- Provide timely and relevant communications with internal and external stakeholders on current projects and tasks
- Respond to internal requests regarding domain coverage and prioritize testing and adding those domains to our scope of service in support of our growth strategy
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English is required, and fluency with Korean, Chinese or Japanese is a plus
- Degree in Project Management or similar field, or at least 2 years of experience working in this area
- Proficient in G-Suite products (Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with little to no supervision, as well as on a team
- Strong communication, presentation, and active listening skills. You are a clear, confident, and compelling communicator — in writing, in conversation, and in front of an audience
- Experience in Legal, IP Law, Social Media or eCommerce Marketplaces is a plus
What we offer
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced startup environment with cool people and team building events
- 100% employer-paid Medical (most plans), Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer matching of your 401(k) contributions
- Paid Parental Leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Paid parking and free gym access in a beautiful WeWork location
- Flexible work environment to promote work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
If you think this is the right move for you and you match the description, just apply! We'll get in touch with you!