- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 03/18/2023
- Website: redpoints.com
- Company Address: Carrer de Berlín 38-48 1, 08029 Barcelona, Spain
- Salary Range: $58,500 - $60,000
About Red PointsRed Points is the most widely used solution to recover digital revenue.
Over 1.000 companies rely on our platform to fight counterfeits, piracy, impersonation, and distribution abuse. They leverage Red Points to take back the revenue that’s rightfully theirs.
What's Red Points all about?
Red Points is the most widely used solution to recover digital revenue.
Over 1,000 companies rely on our platform to fight counterfeits, piracy, impersonation, and distribution abuse. They leverage Red Points to take back the revenue that’s rightfully theirs.
With 270+ professionals and offices in New York, Barcelona, Beijing, and Salt Lake City, Red Points has disrupted an industry traditionally led by service providers with a scalable, cost-effective solution. Recently, we raised 20mil and became a B Corp Certified company- by raising awareness around the need for a safer and more sustainable Internet.
Be part of the change: join us on our mission to make the Internet a safer place!
*This is a hybrid role based in the NYC Metro area, with several mandatory office days per month*
- Dive head-first into the world of online infringements, counterfeiting, and piracy to prospect and source brands that need our solution.
- Strategize with the AE team to create and prioritize a strategic accounts list for initial outreach.
- Own the initial outreach stage of the pipeline– via email, call, social media, networking, and beyond.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- Generate qualified meetings and opportunities for Account Executives
- Analyze a prospective client’s current online risk, and understand their current processes + priorities to create qualified opportunities.
- Coordinate calls and meetings between qualified leads and the Sales team
- Collaborate and strategize with AEs, Marketing, Prospecting Team, and Sales management.
- 1-3 years working in a similar sales role
- Passion for technology and advanced technology literacy.
- Innovative and naturally curious- you enjoy creating new methods and investigative research.
- Entrepreneurial mindset- hungry, persistent, and self-motivated to manage your time effectively.
- A skilled and fearless approach to outbound prospecting
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment— strategic and critical thinker, change resilient, and great at tactical execution.
- Proven experience working for SaaS, digital, or tech/software industry
- Experience using CRM tools similar to Salesforce/SalesLoft
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with prospecting systems such as ZoomInfo, SalesNavigator, etc
- Background and/or knowledge of Intellectual Property Law and Brand protection
- Strong desire to grow within Sales, ideal next step is to Account Executive.
What do we offer?
- 100% employer-paid Medical (most plans), Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Employer matching of your 401(k) contributions
- Uncapped Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave for primary and secondary caregivers
- Company-sponsored Spanish classes
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- Flexible work environment to promote work/life balance
The base salary range for this role is currently $58,500 - $60,000 USD annually + uncapped commissions. This base salary amount offered is determined by a number of factors including the candidate's experience, qualifications, and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We encourage all applicants, regardless of race, religion, or belief (if any), color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, or disability status.
If you think this is the right move for you and you match the description, just apply! We'll get in touch with you!