- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: visier.com
- Company Address: 858 Beatty St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About VisierVisier helps you to see the truth. The market leader in Workforce Analytics, Visier is a cloud-based analytics application that delivers fast, clear people insight.
Visier is the leader in people analytics. We are passionate about a 'people first' approach to business strategy and our addictive technology is transforming the way that organisations make decisions. Recently closing a hugely successful funding round and a landmark $1b valuation, Visier is embarking on an incredible phase of its 12 year growth Journey.
Reporting to our Chief Financial Officer, this person will build a high-performance team while being hands-on, digging for answers, and being tenacious in finding insights to support Visier’s growth. This role is responsible for the management of high-impact activities including complex analyses and decision support across Visier with the primary focus on the ‘go-to-market motion. Over the next 12 to 18 months, Visier’s top priorities are acquiring more market share and accelerating revenue growth.
Vancouver is our home and where a number of our executives are based. We are looking for candidates based in Vancouver for this opportunity.
We are currently a team of 20 (and growing) in Finance, FP&A and Revenue Analytics, predominately based in Vancouver, B.C. Our team is high energy and hands-on, with a strong work ethic. We are commercially oriented, outcome-focused, non-bureaucratic, and foster a collaborative leadership style.
What you'll be doing...
- Building out a “light” IR function by improving investor presentations, handling any inbound leads, managing existing relationships, and being the spokesperson for Visier to the investor community
- Supporting CEO and CFO on various strategic initiatives and decisions
- Developing the fairly new team of 4 (and growing) to support various strategic initiatives and multiple business channels
- Adopting best practices to develop a solid FP&A framework and executing against it
- Providing business insights by understanding and analyzing data to influence key decisions
- Understanding key drivers of each function and help them plan their resources accordingly
- Becoming trusted advisor for various stakeholders and building a “go-to” function for data, insights, and answers for Visier.
- Using Visier’s own technology, building analytics capability to provide decision support to the whole organization
What you'll bring to the table...
- CPA/CFA designation, and/or MBA in Finance
- Experience and technical knowledge of US GAAP
- You move fast, you’ve worked in high growth business previously and are excited to make an impact
- Tech industry experience is strongly preferred, especially within a SaaS environment
- Experience working with various information technology and financial systems; NetSuite and Salesforce is a strong asset
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
Health & Safety at Visier
Visier is committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for our employees, customers and community. As part of this commitment, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for an exemption.