- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: visier.com
- Company Address: 858 Beatty St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B, CA
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About VisierVisier helps you to see the truth. The market leader in Workforce Analytics, Visier is a cloud-based analytics application that delivers fast, clear people insight.
Visier is the leader in people analytics. We are passionate about a 'people first' approach to business strategy and our addictive technology is transforming the way that organisations make decisions. Recently closing a hugely successful funding round and a landmark $1b valuation, Visier is embarking on an incredible phase of its 12 year growth Journey.
As an inaugural member of our mid-market team, you will report to the Regional Sales Director, SME and be responsible for managing the full sales cycle from qualification to close, driving demand and securing net new logos with prospective buyers. You are an evangelist and influencer, intent on helping people and creating value for them, with the ability to present Visier’s message to make an emotional and memorable impact. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone eager to have a fulfilling and impactful career and to join a hyper-growth, financially stable, pre-IPO organization that is recognized as the global leader in people analytics.
What you'll be doing...
- Manage the complete sales cycle from qualification to close, driving demand and securing net new logos with prospective buyers.
- Effectively research prospects to identify, learn and understand the unique business challenges they are facing, and develop influential business cases and tailored solutions
- Generate interest and prospect rather than wait for a prospective buyer to come to you
- Partner with VP leaders and multiple stakeholders at mid-sized companies with equal business stature
- Confidently run product demos to companies varying across industries and sizes partnering with teammates and Solutions Consultants
- Boldly address financial and budgetary blockers with prospects whenever needed - offer creative solutions and confidently challenge their current ways of thinking about budget and procuring analytics software
- Apply your sales skills to tactfully navigate complex buying processes, using problem-solving skills and tenacity to continuously overcome objections and drive deals forward
- Forecast and manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities
- Embody a growth mindset for continuous improvement to learn from objections, your peers and industry leaders to discover new ways to secure new business leads and close deals
- Partner and collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members across North America throughout the entire sales process, and positively contribute to a high-performance sales team and culture
- Achieve annual sales quota based on Annual Contract Value
What you'll bring to the table...
- 3+ years in a quota carrying, closing sales experience selling a B2B product
- Experience running the full sales cycle from qualification to close, including strong negotiation abilities, while following a sales process to close
- Expert listening and discovery skills in seeking out compelling events and tying value to business impact
- You love selling and have particular expertise in managing complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders in varying departments
- You exhibit resilience and creativity in your hunt for new business, boldness in your approach to engaging prospects and tenacity in your pursuit to win deals.
- You embody sound business acumen, judgement, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills: oral/written communication, presenting skills, and ability to collaborate with and engage individuals at all levels of an organization
- You are a technologist who can easily grasp highly sophisticated applied business analytics solutions and articulate their value to non-technical business buyers operating across a diverse range of business context
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast growing B2B SaaS environment, preferably selling to HR or Analytics leaders (a plus, not a requirement)
- Attention to detail and obsessive about managing a clean pipeline and SFDC environment
- Collaborative, curious, team player with an openness to join a high feedback culture
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
Health & Safety at Visier
Visier is committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for our employees, customers and community. As part of this commitment, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for an exemption.