- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Internet & E-Commerce
- Post Date: 02/02/2023
- Website: www.mavrck.co
- Company Address: 200 State St. Marketplace Ctr, North Bldg. 3rd Fl., Boston, MA, 02109
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About MavrckMavrck is the leading, all-in-one, advanced influencer marketing platform enabling companies such as P&G, Godiva, and PepsiCo to harness the power of ideas people trust.
Mavrck is the all-in-one, advanced influencer marketing platform enabling enterprise consumer brands to harness the power of social proof that consumers trust today. Marketers use Mavrck to discover and collaborate with influencers to create trusted content at scale. Mavrck is the #1 influencer marketing platform for the Enterprise on software review site G2, and was also named a “Leader” in Forrester’s evaluation, The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, Q2 2020.
We're looking for a strategically minded, highly organized self-starter to join us as a Senior FP&A Analyst. Reporting to the SVP, Finance, this person will play an integral role in building scaleable processes and implementing new systems and reporting within our Finance team. They will partner with senior leadership and business partners to deliver quantitative support that uncovers business insights and drives data-driven decision making to support the growth of the business. They will be someone who revels in the details and has proven to successfully carry out FP&A best practices in the midst of ambiguity and change. They should be a team player who has a proven track record in building strong relationships with stakeholders, someone that also works well autonomously, and is constantly looking for ways to contribute to Mavrck’s strategic business plans and decision making.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Support on the annual and long term planning, forecasting, and monthly reporting for Mavrck overall. Including the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements, while assisting senior leadership around the company to identify strategic initiatives and coordinate projects to address these opportunities / risks.
- Support the business with budgeting/forecasting, performance management, financial reporting, headcount management, reviews of key financial metrics, strategic decision making, business reviews, and ad hoc analysis of financial metrics.
- Lead near-term and longer-term improvements to the existing financial planning cycles to better support the organization.
- Work closely with business partners to translate strategic initiatives into a multi-year operating financial roadmap. Support near-term and long-term expense and headcount forecasts. Calculate the return on investment for proposed product launches and perform post audits on their performance.
- Prepare quarterly guidance and monthly financial update materials for the leaders and planning teams to help leaders track to their annual targets.
- Be an expert at building financial models and manipulating data to better understand the complex relationships in our business and evaluate the economic implications and trade-offs of various business actions. Recommend changes or develop frameworks that optimize for the overall health of the business, rather than any single KPI. Prepare medium to long-term scenario analysis to facilitate discussion on long-term planning and support decision-making.
- Have a strong problem-solving ability combined with impeccable business judgment and the ability to communicate clearly and influence leadership teams.
- Be organized, strategically focused, detail-oriented, and able to deal with ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and analysis to support the overall corporate FP&A team as needed
Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career. If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in FP&A in complex business environments or fields like business strategy/analytics, business operations, business partnering, growth strategy, consulting, investment banking, or other analytically intensive roles at either high-growth technology startups or well-established companies
- Have a broad business view, high degree of curiosity, and ability to view the business and solve problems with an executive mindset
- Exceptional analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills with proficiency with Google Suite and Excel.
- High level of ownership of assigned tasks and independent initiative, where appropriate, to achieve exceptional results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to interact with various management levels
- Prior experience with FP&A tooling (ex. Anaplan) experience is a plus
- Prior experience using Netsuite, SQL and BI software is a plus
Some perks of being on our Squad include...
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful !
- Unlimited PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early - the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching - and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm!!
- Yummy Food: Healthy snacks are always provided.
Mavrck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing the form below.