- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Healthcare IT
- Post Date: 11/25/2022
- Website: eclinicalsol.com
- Company Address: 603 West Street , Mansfield, MA, 02048
About eClinical SolutionseClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud - the foundation of digital trials.
eClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud – the foundation of digital trials. Together, the elluminate platform and digital data services give clients self-service access to all their data from one centralized location plus advanced analytics that help them make smarter, faster business decisions.
You will make an impact:
As the Senior Biostatistician, you will work closely with the Lead Statistician and provide support for statistical analysis, reporting, and statistical programming specific activities which may include development of statistics section of protocol, development of statistical analysis plan (including table, listing, and figure shells), randomization schedule, conducting statistical analyses, validating programming and reporting output, developing statistical analysis reports, and performing quality control on tables, listings and figures. You will also work on specifications and statistical programming for the development of analysis datasets specific to trial reporting requirements. You will work as needed assuring that all client work has met or exceeded client expectations.
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare.
Your day to day:
- Provide consulting of statistics activities related to clinical trials; fulfill the responsibilities of study statistician as required
- Provide mentoring and QC of statistical programmer’s outputs; define analysis data specifications. If required, validate the statistical models used for programming
- Act in support of the lead statistician - interact with client and with clinical team including programmers, clinical data managers, clinical protocol manager, and other relevant personnel
- Ensure that programmers get correct specifications and data at appropriate time
- Support in the development and/or review of the statistical analysis plan
- Conduct the statistical review of programming deliverables and collaborate with applicable team members to rectify any issues related to statistical reporting and analysis
- Develop randomization schedule, specifications, and guidelines
- Wherever applicable, support the development and validation of the study specific list of table and table shells for clinical study reports and for study specific deliverables
- Analyze the data and contribute to trial progression related decisions by providing necessary input during trial specific deliverables including but not limited to blinded data reviews, and interim analyses
- Collaborate with team members for regulatory reviews, representations, and supporting data analyses including the study or compound level exploratory analyses, ad-hoc analyses, and post- hoc analyses
- Ensure compliance with eClinical Solutions and industry quality standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Take the first step towards your dream career. Here is what we are looking for in this role.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related field
- 5+ years in Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry or equivalent statistical consulting and SAS programming role
- Experience with clinical study design development, analysis, and sample size determination
- Experience with development of randomization schedule including development of IVRS specifications, and guidelines for appropriate usage of randomization schedule
- Familiarity with ICH guidelines and other guidelines such as GCP, and 21 CFR Part 11 from different regulatory agencies including FDA, and EMEA
- Experience in developing statistical analyses reports, and in conducting statistical analyses and reporting for various trial level deliverables including but not limited to blinded data reviews and interim analyses
- Knowledge of coding dictionaries (WHO, COSTART, ICD-9, MedDRA) and clinical reporting processes
- Knowledge of CDISC® related data models such as SDTM, and ADAM. Ability to develop ADAM model for analysis and reporting of clinical trial. Thorough understanding of SDTM data structures
- Experience of working on multiple clinical protocols at the same time
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask with strong prioritization, planning and organization skills
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare. We have shared our story, now we look forward to learning yours!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Our management team is committed to the principle that employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, culture fit and business need.