- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Healthcare IT
- Post Date: 11/25/2022
- Website: eclinicalsol.com
- Company Address: 603 West Street , Mansfield, MA, 02048
About eClinical SolutionseClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud - the foundation of digital trials.
eClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud – the foundation of digital trials. Together, the elluminate platform and digital data services give clients self-service access to all their data from one centralized location plus advanced analytics that help them make smarter, faster business decisions.
The eClinical Solutions Engineering team has true greenfield opportunities for software engineers who want to develop innovative revenue-generating products that are revolutionizing the life sciences industry. You will work on a team that is developing enterprise-level clinical data software. At eClinical Solutions, you will be recognized and rewarded for your ideas and accomplishments, all while contributing to the latest disruptive technology incorporating modern software architectures, data science, and advanced analytics.
You will make an impact:
As a Senior UI Web Engineer, you will be a core member of elluminate product development team. elluminate is a next generation data integration and analytics cloud platform that enables life sciences organizations to optimize the aggregation, standardization, and analysis of their data throughout the clinical development life cycle. You will be primarily responsible for the design and development of the front-end for core modules of the platform and will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle such as reviewing functional specifications, design, development, unit testing, code reviews and release management.
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare.
Your day to day:
- Work with the Engineering team to design, develop, test, and deploy highly interactive and data driven web applications
- Apply good technical practices and contribute to the application usability with a focus on user interfaces, user experience, scalability, and maintainability
- Design and build high performance, web based rich UI applications
- Research and utilize new technologies on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Product Management and Software Quality Assurance team as needed
- Provide diagnostic support and fix defects as needed
- Provide technical guidance, training, and support to other engineers
- Other duties as assigned
Take the first step towards your dream career. Here is what we are looking for in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Master level knowledge of the fundamentals of Web UI design and development
- Solid understanding and use of Git, NPM, UI Frameworks & Libraries (DevExtreme, PrimeNG, Bootstrap)
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and experience working with backend developers to design/consume APIs
- Experience with Webpack, TeamCity, Octopus, Jira, Confluence, JQuery, Karma
- 5+ years of experience building elegant web-based UI for database driven applications
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-devices UI compatibility issues
- Extreme attention to UI specific details such as colours, styles, sizing, and placement of UI elements and applying good practices to ensure consistencies throughout the whole application with a critical eye for pixel perfect design
- Understanding of good UX principles and the ability to apply the right approach based on the application type, user type, and specific needs
- Ability to write optimized yet clean code that performs well and is also easy to maintain
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of software design principles, patterns, and practices
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack, including C# and ASP.Net MVC preferred
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with other team members (Start-Up environment experience is a plus)
- Must be a critical thinker and able to analyse and evaluate trade-offs in making design decisions
- Good understanding of Agile Methodologies
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare. We have shared our story, now we look forward to learning yours!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Our management team is committed to the principle that employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, culture fit and business need.