- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 09/22/2022
- Website: www.invicti.com
- Company Address: 120 Industrial Blvd, Austin, Texas 78745, US
About Invicti SecurityInvicti Security is transforming the way web applications are secured. An AppSec leader for more than 15 years, Invicti enables organizations in every industry to continuously scan and secure all of their web applications and APIs at the speed of innovation.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Deliver high quality designs for Invicti products
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management and engineering, and partner with other UX designers
- Develop design artifacts to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
- Deliver detailed design documents to engineering and ensure designs are built to specifications
- Create designs which balance the cost of implementation and value to customers
- Incorporating insights gleaned from customer research and data analytics into rapid iteration design cycles
What you'll need:
- Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or similar experience.
- Relevant work experience; experience in the B2B SaaS domain is highly preferred. Experience in the security industry, particularly application security testing or cloud security, is a bonus
- Demonstrated ability in crafting successful designs, gaining cross-functional alignment, and working with development to implement the designs
- Prior industry experience collaborating across business units to advocate for the customer
- Prior industry experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- A joy for iterating and collaborating on complex problems
- The ability to use data and research to inform designs and/or evaluate impact, and push for continuous improvement that shows real business results
- A passion for user experience, problem solving, and storytelling
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (eg: wireframes, mockups, user flows, story boards, and prototypes)
- Strong communication, time management, presentation and project management skills; Highly motivated, collaborative, with a strong attention to detail and commitment to quality preferred
- Knowledge of web accessibility guidelines is desired
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- Work life integration is deeply important to us
- Remote work option in place while we continue to navigate our new normal
- Competitive compensation and commission
- Have your birthday, every birthday off!
- 100% Premium SafetyWing Health cover + dental
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Company wide engagement programmes that have employees’ well being at heart and our Employee Assistance Program
- We are quite eclectic, including artists & musicians, motorbike fans and sport car racers, entrepreneurs and free spirit lovers, Michelin star wannabes, semi-pro football players
Invicti is an application security leader empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle. Exclusively focused on this space for more than 15 years, Invicti’s products Netsparker and Acunetix bring security and development teams together to protect company data from breach through industry-leading Discovery, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA).
Invicti’s proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation. Invicti serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM and Verizon.