Director of Product Marketing
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 09/22/2022
- Website: www.invicti.com
- Company Address: 120 Industrial Blvd, Austin, Texas 78745, US
About Invicti SecurityInvicti Security is transforming the way web applications are secured. An AppSec leader for more than 15 years, Invicti enables organizations in every industry to continuously scan and secure all of their web applications and APIs at the speed of innovation.
Who you are:
You are a strong leader who is strategic, collaborative, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get work done every day. You are equally comfortable researching competitors and market trends, creating pricing and packaging, conducting win/loss calls, creating pricing models, and partnering with sales to build out a killer pitch deck. You revel in defining and leading the approach to Product Marketing, including supporting product launches, thought leadership, and internal and external product communication.
What you’ll be doing:
- Report directly to the CPO
- Lead the development of a consistent product voice and positioning for the product. Define a clear, differentiated, and valuable position for our products
- Develop a deep understanding of the unique needs of our market, our buyer personas and how to position to the different organizations that rely on our products
- Support the product launch planning process, covering timing, messaging, cross-team functions and external and internal communications for each launch. Be prepared to move at the speed of an agile development model
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop content for demand generation and thought leadership pieces, such as white papers, webinars, customer success stories and more
- Conduct and analyze end user surveys to collect, analyze, and report on needs and trends within our customer and prospect base
- Stay up to date on our competitors by market segment, including performing functionality and pricing comparisons
- Develop deep expertise in our market, including sizing and buying cycles of market segments
- Maintain active communication across the entire organization to ensure that all facets of the company, from Support to Services to Sales to Finance, have a clear understanding of our product strategy and upcoming releases
- Work closely with the Sales organization to provide required sales training and supporting materials to facilitate a high velocity, consultative sales process
What You'll Need:
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree in a relevant field preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in Product Marketing, Product Management or Marketing, with a very strong preference for significant depth and hands-on knowledge in cybersecurity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Direct experience creating customer-facing product marketing materials and content to support the go-to-market strategy
- Very comfortable working with cross-functional teams to drive deliverables to completion
- Invicti has been identified as one of the Top Workplaces of 2020 by the Austin American-Statesman and one of 2021 Best Places to Work in Austin by Built In!
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
- Competitive compensation
- 100% employer-paid health benefits & 401k match
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Adult-life balance is deeply important to us - we have a discretionary time off policy & flex-remote work approach
- We’re a social bunch - from office ping-pong tournaments to virtual concerts (aka the “new normal”)
- Office space that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Invicti is an application security leader empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle. Exclusively focused on this space for more than 15 years, Invicti’s products Netsparker and Acunetix bring security and development teams together to protect company data from breach through industry-leading Discovery, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA).
Invicti’s proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation. Invicti serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM and Verizon.