- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 09/22/2022
- Website: www.invicti.com
- Company Address: 120 Industrial Blvd, Austin, Texas 78745, US
About Invicti SecurityInvicti Security is transforming the way web applications are secured. An AppSec leader for more than 15 years, Invicti enables organizations in every industry to continuously scan and secure all of their web applications and APIs at the speed of innovation.
Who You Are:
Invicti is a rapidly growing and evolving company, and we are looking to add a business systems analyst to our team to drive evolution of our revenue systems to match our company’s growth. This person will document user pain points, identify feasible solutions, work with our technical team on implementation and oversee roll-out and ongoing support.
We have a lean business systems team, so we are looking for an individual who feels comfortable functioning in rapidly-changing work environments and who can execute with minimal oversight. Moreover, this person must have experience owning important business systems initiatives end-to-end, particularly in Salesforce and SFDC-adjacent technologies.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Partner with our operations team to execute projects and enhancements around Salesforce.com technologies and integrated applications such as Partner Experience
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and project management skills to effectively collect requirements, evaluate options, and design and deliver quality solutions.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition, requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- Create and maintain project, application and architectural design documents and Salesforce.com development best practices.
- Work to drive adoption and alignment across the company’s business processes and systems
- Ensure the consistency and quality of data across the company.
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience implementing, configuring and administering SaaS business systems for a software company, with at least 2 years of Salesforce experience
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Passion for creating a frictionless end-user experience.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve difficult business problems
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, ecosystem and best-practices
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification preferred but not necessary.
- Invicti has been identified as one of the Top Workplaces of 2020 by the Austin American-Statesman and one of 2021 Best Places to Work in Austin by Built In!
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
- Competitive compensation
- 100% employer-paid health benefits & 401k match
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Adult-life balance is deeply important to us - we have a discretionary time off policy & flex-remote work approach
- We’re a social bunch - from office ping-pong tournaments to virtual concerts (aka the “new normal”)
- Office space that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Invicti is an application security leader empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle. Exclusively focused on this space for more than 15 years, Invicti’s products Netsparker and Acunetix bring security and development teams together to protect company data from breach through industry-leading Discovery, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA).
Invicti’s proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation. Invicti serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM and Verizon.