- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Healthcare IT
- Post Date: 11/25/2022
- Website: eclinicalsol.com
- Company Address: 603 West Street , Mansfield, MA, 02048
About eClinical SolutionseClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud - the foundation of digital trials.
eClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud – the foundation of digital trials. Together, the elluminate platform and digital data services give clients self-service access to all their data from one centralized location plus advanced analytics that help them make smarter, faster business decisions.
You will make an impact:
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for being an integral part of the development and delivery of our elluminate® software product. You will develop customer/market-driven technical requirements and specifications, create product development road maps, and define and analyze product success metrics.
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare.
Your day to day:
- Gain a deep understanding of unmet customer/market needs, identify, and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas/products that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive revenue growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed technical requirements and specifications
- Develop metrics to assess the success of product and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Scope and prioritize product development activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver quick time-to-market development using optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product
- Manage product delivery through Agile development, lead product documentation and create and manage project plans to deliver with accuracy and on schedule
Take the first step towards your dream career. Here is what we are looking for in this role.
- 3+ years of proven experience in enterprise software product management preferred
- Must have strong technical aptitude and Agile development experience
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Must have understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare. We have shared our story, now we look forward to learning yours!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Our management team is committed to the principle that employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, culture fit and business need.