- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: zenoss.com
- Company Address: 11305 Four Points Drive, Building 1, Suite 300, Austin, TX, 78726
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ZenossHelping the world's largest organizations ensure their IT services and applications are always on.
To accommodate our rapid growth, Zenoss is seeking an experienced and motivated Channel Sales Manager to help expand our industry leading partner ecosystem.
Reporting directly to our Chief Revenue Officer, this is a key position within our Sales organization.
As Channel Sales Manager, you will:
- own the execution of sales strategy for regional partners and National Systems Integrators (NSIs) and IT Outsourcers such as Trace-3, WWT, and DXC Technology across North America,
- own the development and execution of strategic business development plans and activities focused on attaining or exceeding net new revenue quota attainment via this channel—sell-to, sell-through and sell-with, and
- work in concert with peers in other geographies to expand our business with our partners while facilitating joint deal pursuit between Zenoss field sales and NSI client teams.
This is a hunter style sales role requiring a solution/complex sales approach, a self-starter and the ability to own full responsibility for developing sales opportunities.
This position can be Remote (Work from Home). Ideally, you will be based on the East Coast or Midwest but will be expected to travel to the Zenoss office based in Austin, TX as well as to regional, national partner, and prospect locations as necessary.
- Manage the sale of Zenoss products and services through named national strategic partners. To supplement the hunting, you will have a basket of existing partners to develop further
- Develop an enablement strategy to attract, develop and maintain relationships with various distributors, resellers, or agents
- Drive a business plan that allows us to scale our services and develop a robust partner ecosystem for services across several disciplines
- Identify and expand critical relationships within named partners that deliver a profitable business model for and enhance Zenoss’s solutions and services capabilities
- Help expand the partner community within North America to accelerate growth, by recruiting and gaining commitment of national partners
- Develop, retain and own Zenoss' strategic relationships within partners that can scale our solution and increase value to customers
- Establish engagement models for ISVs and NSI partners, in conjunction with strategic partner offerings
- Develop, deliver and execute viable plan(s) which will represent Zenoss’ interest in promoting partner corporations branding, as well as ensure Zenoss is represented as the first and best option for infrastructure monitoring and AIOps solutions
- Align closely with Zenoss direct sales to represent the interests of the assigned partners within Zenoss to elevate our partner visibility internally and externally
- Enhance Partner Training and Enablement program and certification
- Align closely with Sales and Channel to close customer opportunities, manage forecasts and pipelines
- Structure and negotiate partnership agreements that lead to incremental value and capabilities
- Develop detailed operational plans with partners to include engagement models, sales targets, and go-to-market (GTM) strategies
Required Experience / Skills:
- At least 7 years of channel sales experience in the IT Operations Management (ITOM), IT Service Management (ITSM), or related field selling through national partners and managed service providers (MSPs)
- Experience selling infrastructure monitoring, AIOps and Application Performance Management (APM) software
- Proven experience working in a dynamic team focused on building exponential growth
- An existing network of C-Level, VP-level channel contacts within the USA
- A demonstrated ability to establish, maintain and grow business relationships successfully, with an emphasis on sales and partner processes
- Strong operational and analytical skills with the ability to describe trends and provide insight from KPI’s
- Strong strategic thinking with a penchant for action and results
- Excellent project management and creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communications skills, with a proven capability for public speaking, professional writing and active listening
- Experience managing partnerships with consulting firms or systems integrators for an enterprise SaaS software solution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience
A candidate's Work Status is limited to only those legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without visa sponsorship.
No third-party candidates, please.
More about Zenoss: Individually Unique. Better Together. When we come together, we accomplish amazing things. Zenoss is an established company with a start-up, entrepreneurial environment. We have a collaborative culture that is focused around making our customers successful. One thing we're not is a new-kid-on-the-street startup. Founded in 2005, we're far removed from a few folks in a garage with one great idea. We are a midsize company filled with people who have proven work experience, are smart, nimble, and capable. We have credibility: Zenoss helps world-renowned enterprise customers run their IT infrastructure. Some of the most critical aspects of business rely on Zenoss. It's exciting to be part of growing and servicing these types of customers.