- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Healthcare IT
- Post Date: 11/25/2022
- Website: eclinicalsol.com
- Company Address: 603 West Street , Mansfield, MA, 02048
About eClinical SolutionseClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud - the foundation of digital trials.
At eClinical Solutions, our goal is to leverage technology to accelerate clinical research and bring life-changing therapies to patients faster. Our industry-leading elluminate® clinical data platform is used by top life sciences companies worldwide to regain control of their data and provide meaningful analytical insights.
You will make an impact:
As a Data Engineer, you will work closely with clients and provide technical consulting services, configuration of the elluminate platform, development for specific projects that include trial configuration, quality control, process improvements, system validation, custom analytics development, clinical software implementations and integrations, platform configuration, ETL and custom analytics development. You will engage in technical development and implementation of various software service delivery related activities.
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare.
Your day to day:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy highly efficient SQL code and data mapping code according to specifications
- Develop ETL code in support of analytic software applications and related analysis projects
- Work with Analytics developers, other team members and clients to review the business requirements and translate them into database objects and visualizations
- Build any analytics reports and visualizations using tools like Qlik
- Provide diagnostic support and fix defects as needed
- Ensure compliance with eClinical Solutions/industry quality standards, regulations, guidelines, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Take the first step towards your dream career. Here is what we are looking for in this role.
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Exposure to designing scalable, modular SQL code and ETL procedures using MS-SQL Server
- Software Development Lifecycle experience, Agile methodology experience is a plus
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts, data modeling and design
- Experience in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or Life Sciences industries (Clinical Research Organization - CRO or Clinical Trial regulated environment preferred)
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare. We have shared our story, now we look forward to learning yours!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Our management team is committed to the principle that employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, culture fit and business need.