- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Healthcare IT
- Post Date: 11/25/2022
- Website: eclinicalsol.com
- Company Address: 603 West Street , Mansfield, MA, 02048
About eClinical SolutionseClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud - the foundation of digital trials.
eClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud – the foundation of digital trials. Together, the elluminate platform and digital data services give clients self-service access to all their data from one centralized location plus advanced analytics that help them make smarter, faster business decisions.
The eClinical Solutions Engineering team has true greenfield opportunities for software engineers who want to develop innovative revenue-generating products that are revolutionizing the life sciences industry. You will work on a team that is developing enterprise-level clinical data software. At eClinical Solutions, you will be recognized and rewarded for your ideas and accomplishments, all while contributing to the latest disruptive technology incorporating modern software architectures, data science, and advanced analytics.
You will make an impact:
As the Principal Data Scientist, you will work as part of a world class team developing and deploying AI/ML solutions to transform clinical research. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end solutions: from deeply understanding the problem and its characteristics, research of prior art, to design, generate and augment a dataset, training, testing, implementing, and embedding it within a production environment.
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare.
Your day to day:
- Work in technical teams to develop, deploy, and apply artificial intelligence techniques
- Lead efforts with new projects working collaboratively with Product Management and stakeholders to define details of the problem, data available, performance metrics and complete solution requirements
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods
- Work with data engineers on data quality assessment, data cleansing, and data analytics
- Apply machine learning algorithms such as natural language processing, classification, cluster analysis, anomaly detection and multivariate regression
- Research and utilize new technologies
- Develop analytics to address customer needs and opportunities
- Work alongside software engineers and product managers to translate algorithms into commercially viable products and services
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to test the algorithms' functionality
- Provide technical guidance, training, and support to other team members
- Ensure compliance with eClinical Solutions and industry quality standards, regulations, guidelines, and procedures
- Lead and mentor other team members regarding their deliverables and help to brainstorm potential solutions and modelling alternatives
- Manage multiple timelines and deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
Take the first step towards your dream career. Here is what we are looking for in this role.
- 7+ years of working on ML/DL/CV/NLP tasks
- MS or PhD degree in STEM
- Demonstrated experience with at least three of the following frameworks: Pytorch, Scikit learn, TensorFlow, Keras, CoreNLP, Caffe
- Coding experience in python of at least 5 years
- Working (closely) on at least three of the following problems: classification, clustering, anomaly detection, genetic algorithms, NLP
- Experience productizing AI/ML solutions
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with SQL Server databases
- Team player and collaborator
- Strong communication skills and can explain sophisticated concepts to people outside the field
- Attitude for purpose-driven learning to solve business problems driving business value (not just theoretical/ academic)
- Demonstrates independence and project ownership
- Experience in ML Ops/Dev Ops will be a plus
- Experience working in Pharma-related, or Fraud detection use cases will be a plus
- Knowledge of clinical trial data is a plus
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare. We have shared our story, now we look forward to learning yours!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Our management team is committed to the principle that employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, culture fit and business need.