- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Healthcare IT
- Post Date: 11/25/2022
- Website: eclinicalsol.com
- Company Address: 603 West Street , Mansfield, MA, 02048
About eClinical SolutionseClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud - the foundation of digital trials.
eClinical Solutions is committed to driving innovation in clinical trials specifically through a better approach to data management and data analytics. If we can help our customers make better decisions and take advantage of the power of their data, then we can have a role in impacting the future of healthcare. We are building a team that brings new ideas, challenges the status quo, embraces change, works as though healthcare depends on it, because ultimately it will.
The mission of the management at eClinical Solutions is to build solutions that will empower better decisions and help our customers ultimately develop cures and treatments for diseases and health. We are fortunate to be part of an industry that touches us all – the future of healthcare. At eClinical Solutions, not only do you have the opportunity to support meaningful work, we are committed to helping you as a professional, exposing you to new technology, supporting an environment where innovation and new ideas are welcomed and encouraged, providing you a platform and workplace where you can excel while connected to meaningful work. Success for us will mean that you will reflect on your time here as one that changed your life and the lives of others.
Be Part of Something
Working at eClinical Solutions should be more than a job, it should be a calling. We are building a culture where our teams feel connected to their work, connected to the mission of our organization to improve healthcare through better decision making, empowered by opening up and simplifying access to critical data. Our culture is inclusive – ideas are encouraged and innovation is at our core. Our teams are connected to their work and driven by a sense of purpose because they know that each day, their work, no matter how minor each step may be, can be connected to helping save lives.
The Senior Analytics Developer will be a core member of the eClinical Solutions Technical Services team. The Senior Analytics Developer will provide technical consulting services for specific projects that may include ETL and Analytics development. Also the developer would be involved in all phases of the product lifecycle such as reviewing functional specifications, development of proof-of-concept prototypes, visualizations/dashboards/reports design and development utilizing Qlik Sense and integration with other applications.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, test and deploy analytics solutions for clinical data using Qlik Sense
- Participate in the design of data model suitable for Qlik Sense development and integration
- Collaborate with the product engineering team to integrate visualizations and dashboards into the product.
- Apply good visualizations and dashboards design practices
- Collaborate with the Software Quality Assurance team to test BI and analytics functionalities
- Provide diagnostic support and fix defects as needed
- Provide technical guidance, training and support to BI developers
- Ensure compliance with eClinical Solutions/industry quality standards, regulations, guidelines and procedures
- Analysis and write up of technical specification for technical development from client requirement
- Collaborate with training team as a Subject Matter Expert and provide on demand technical training services
- Mentor junior resources and provide guidance for technical and subject matter expertise.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience
- Excellent knowledge of English
Professional Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years in business intelligence/analytics design and development experience
- Thorough understanding of the analytics solutions design principles and best practices
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts with strong SQL skills
- Strong Software Development Lifecycle experience (Agile methodology experience is a plus)
- Strong technical project management experience and team leadership skills including scope management, work planning and work delegation
- Strong troubleshooting skills and use of defect/feature management systems
- Proven ability to work independently and with technical team members (Startup environment experience is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Technical Skills & Experience
- 7+ years business intelligence experience (e.g. Qlik, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Spotfire or any other BI/Data Discovery platforms)
- Preferable 3+ years with Qlik products
- 3+ years with Data Modeling (Physical & Logical)
- Experience with Dimensional Modeling
- Experience with integrating analytics with .NET applications is a plus
- Knowledge of clinical trial data is preferred