- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 09/22/2022
- Website: www.invicti.com
- Company Address: 120 Industrial Blvd, Austin, Texas 78745, US
About Invicti SecurityInvicti Security is transforming the way web applications are secured. An AppSec leader for more than 15 years, Invicti enables organizations in every industry to continuously scan and secure all of their web applications and APIs at the speed of innovation.
Invicti is an application security leader empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle.
Exclusively focused on this space for more than 15 years, Invicti’s products Netsparker and Acunetix bring security and development teams together to protect company data from breach through industry-leading Discovery, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA).Invicti’s proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation.
Invicti serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM and Verizon.
Who You Are:
- The Sales Operations Manager works closely with Invicti’s Sales and Customer Success teams to build and maintain our business processes, systems, and data. This role reports to the VP of Operations and specializes in the use of Salesforce and other tools to optimize our sales motions.
- This Sales Operations Manager is also responsible for participating in Sales Operations projects and sales support tasks to drive revenue department effectiveness.
- The ideal candidate has excellent technical and communication skills, enthusiasm for tackling ambiguous and complex business problems, and an inquisitive, creative, and flexible approach to problem solving.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in sales, customer success, marketing, and product management to improve customer acquisition and retention efforts.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators and drive business outcomes
- Conduct territory modeling, compensation planning, and board-level reporting activities for the revenue department
- Provide direct support to internal users of Salesforce and tools such as Outreach, Demandbase, Drift, DocuSign, Clari, Conga, ZoomInfo, etc
- Implement and maintain business processes that facilitate the integrity and accuracy of Invicti’s sales and customer success data, and make the sales and customer success teams’ workflows more streamlined, pipeline management more efficient, and insights more actionable
What You’ll Need:
- 5-7 years of proven experience in a revenue operations role
- Experience administering and analyzing data from commonly used SaaS platforms
- Proficiency in Salesforce administration and reporting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Understanding of standard Sales and Customer Success processes, key metrics, and best practices.
- Experience in project management and change management
- High comfort level working directly with senior executives on highly visible projects
Nice to Haves:
- SQL experience
- Experience with business intelligence tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Certification in project management, business analysis, or related disciplines
- Invicti has been identified as one of the Top Workplaces of 2020 by the Austin American-Statesman and one of 2021 Best Places to Work in Austin by Built In!
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
- Competitive compensation
- 100% employer-paid health benefits & 401k match
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Adult-life balance is deeply important to us - we have a discretionary time off policy & flex-remote work approach
- We’re a social bunch - from office ping-pong tournaments to virtual concerts (aka the “new normal”)
- Office space that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.