- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Legal
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: macstadium.com
- Company Address: 3565 Piedmont Road NW Building 4, Suite 460, Atlanta, GA, 30305
About MacStadiumMacStadium is the leading provider of enterprise-class Apple Mac infrastructure-as-a-service providing scalable, reliable, and secure private clouds and dedicated servers for workloads that require macOS.
Meet MacStadium. We build cloud solutions to simplify Mac for business. We actively participate in and influence the Apple ecosystem in a cool way and have been a part of it since day one. Developers and end users at leading tech companies, big enterprises, and small teams rely on MacStadium’s innovative solutions every day. We have a passionate team of hard working, hard playing professionals with a big, shared vision. Come join us as we grow again!
What we are looking for:
The Contracts Manager who will be responsible for the preparation, management, negotiation, and finalization of contracts for sales transactions. This position will be a key member of the corporate governance team and work closely with the Global Sales and Customer Success leaders to execute sales agreements and other related items.
What you will be doing:
- Lead company’s customer and vendor contracts function
- Conducts contract review and participates (when needed) in negotiation meetings
- Ensure contracts are consistent with terms, conditions, policies, procedures, and governance.
- Manages the coordination and completion of the contract review and approval process, including working with subject matter experts from across the organization (e.g., Sales, Finance, Customer Operations, IT and Security) to facilitate their feedback and input to contracts and transactions
- Drafts contracts, amendments, and process change forms from templates including Master Service Agreements (MSA), Data Protection Agreements (DPA, Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Acceptable Use Policies (AUP)
- Completes non-financial certification, procurement, registration, and other vendor forms, including assistance with security questionnaires
- Collaborates with coworkers on legal processes and protocol as needed
- Provide feedback to CEO and Executive team and assist in updating core legal documents
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success leaders and account representatives
- Develop and prepare regular reports on the status of contracts
- Develop, recommend and coordinate the implementation of new procedures for the assigned functions.
- Responsible for coordinating all contract reviews for sales and vendors
- Work with all departments to finalize contract negotiations
- Working knowledge of multiple e-signature software platforms (DocuSign, Adobe, PandaDocs, etc.)
- Maintain master files (database) of all company and customer contracts
- Input base information of all contracts into the cooperate database
- Draft, coordinate, and maintain files on all assignment documents
- Coordinate negotiations and maintain files for non-disclosure agreements
- Candidate must be highly professional and comfortable communicating and working with customers and other external parties, including external corporate law firms
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What skills and experiences you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field, plus five (5) years’ experience in the preparation, administration and monitoring of customer and vendor contracts.
- JD, paralegal certificate, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Familiarity with information security and data privacy
- Working knowledge of GDPR and associates clauses
- Experience in handling and resolving contract-related issues
- Working experience with SaaS companies
- International experience a plus
- Demonstrated first-rate customer service to internal customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate effectively with sales and subject matter experts, experienced with Zoom meetings
- Strong analytical skills; excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be process and detail oriented. Able to handle multiple concurrent assignments, and assume personal responsibility for deliverables under tight deadlines, working well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Team player and self-motivated
- Process analysis and process improvement skills
- Maintain strict confidentiality and work with integrity
What you will get section
Day one benefits. Coverage starts on day one. We offer competitive medical insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, health savings account, disability insurance, and company paid and voluntary life insurance.
Balanced life. We offer employees generous paid time-off policies, parental leave, holiday schedule, and a flexible work environment; MacStadium understands life also happens outside of work. Did we mention free company swag?
Solid future. Beyond competitive salary and 401(k) matching, MacStadium offers continuing education, professional development, and wellness reimbursements.
Our current U.S. office locations are in Atlanta, GA, Las Vegas, NV, and Sunnyvale, CA. While it would be ideal to have someone close in proximity to one of our offices for this role, we are also considering candidates that would be fully remote.
For applicants in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is $70,000 - $100,000.