Location: Austin, TX (hybrid onsite/remote work)
Invicti is an application security leader empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle.
Exclusively focused on this space for more than 15 years, Invicti’s products Netsparker and Acunetix bring security and development teams together to protect company data from breach through industry-leading Discovery, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA). Invicti’s proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation.
Invicti serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM and Verizon.
Who You Are:
- Our finance team is seeking someone who is not only meticulous with data but also can work across our global sales and operations teams to help us drive our growth.
- To excel in this role, you’re a sharp, enthusiastic professional who has achieved success in a financial role, a master of time management and interpersonal communication, and a problem solver.
- Most of all, you’re just as invested in providing value to your team as you are to achieving your lofty ambitions.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Overseeing the processing and posting of incoming sales orders
- Ensuring accuracy of order forms and POs before invoice issuance
- Regularly following up with clients for payment
- Issuing monthly reports on aged debtors
- Assisting with reconciliations to ensure that data entry accuracy between the order processing and financial systems
- Administering typical finance-related necessities such as postings, bank payments, and reconciliation
- Other finance-related duties as necessary
What You’ll Need:
- 1-3 years of experience within a finance or auditing role required
- High proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of basic accounting systems,
- An ability to gather solution-driven insights from data and assume responsibility for them
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior time management and administrative skills
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication and active listening skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and ability to be effective working independently
- Working experience with Salesforce a plus
- Invicti has been identified as one of the Top Workplaces of 2020 by the Austin American-Statesman and one of 2021 Best Places to Work in Austin by Built In!
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
- Competitive compensation
- 100% employer-paid health benefits & 401k match
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Adult-life balance is deeply important to us - we have a discretionary time off policy & flex-remote work approach
- We’re a social bunch - from office ping-pong tournaments to virtual concerts (aka the “new normal”)
- Office space that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.