- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Semiconductors & Electronics
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: macomtech.com
- Company Address: 100 Chelmsford Street, Lowell, MA, 01851
About MACOMMACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications.
- New Product Introduction – responsible for product life cycle management
- Work closely with design, product, system, and application engineers to develop test solutions for new products.
- Develop/Manage test software and hardware to support ATE testing.
- Understand and contribute to highest level in product quality and drive cost reductions.
- Manage ATE and test house qualifications and yield improvements.
- Support manufacturing test needs.
- Train manufacturing technicians.
- Knowledge and experience in bench instruments as well as other lab equipment for troubleshooting
- C or C++ programming experience
- Schematic capture
- Manage multiple product test, multi-tasking capabilities.
- Statistical methods and tools
- Basic understanding of Mix-signal (Amplifier, A/D, D/A, digital logic, etc.)
- Successful candidate will have the following personal characteristics:
- Requires good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work closely and coordinate activities with other functional groups.
- Must have excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, changing priorities and constant interruptions.
- Must be able to coordinate meeting, prepare and give technical presentations.