- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Healthcare IT
- Post Date: 11/25/2022
- Website: eclinicalsol.com
- Company Address: 603 West Street , Mansfield, MA, 02048
About eClinical SolutionseClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate clinical development initiatives with expert data services and the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud - the foundation of digital trials.
At eClinical Solutions, our goal is to leverage technology to accelerate clinical research and bring life-changing therapies to patients faster. Our industry-leading elluminate® clinical data platform is used by top life sciences companies worldwide to regain control of their data and provide meaningful analytical insights.
You will make an impact:
As the Senior Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality products and services to eClinical Solutions’ clients and partners. You will oversee the successful delivery of eClinical Solutions’ elluminate product, a next generation data integration and analytics cloud platform that enables life sciences organizations to optimize the aggregation, standardization, and analysis of their data throughout the clinical development lifecycle. You will develop roadmaps and timelines for executing the highest quality of technical services and support including but not limited to solution integration, custom reporting, data mapping and Clinical Data Repository. You are responsible for developing and maintaining detailed project documentation, managing client expectations and approvals on scoped deliverables, balancing and reconciling the project budget, serving as the point person for project communication and issue escalation, effectively realigning resources in response to scope changes and proactively mitigating other potential risks, fostering positive and long-lasting client relationships, driving elluminate utilization, and driving project efforts toward successful (on time, on budget, within scope) completion.
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare.
Your day to day:
- Independently lead and drive elluminate implementation projects throughout the project lifecycle by consistently using PMI-compliant and eClinical Solutions-required methodologies, standards, and best practices
- Successfully manage multiple software implementation projects simultaneously, ensuring that proper documentation is developed and maintained, that project risks are mitigated with a collaborative team approach and that client satisfaction remains at the forefront of all efforts
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts to deliver seamless elluminate integration, rapid system adoption and end-user utilization, and the highest quality of professional services to our clients
Take the first step towards your dream career. Here is what we are looking for in this role.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in a health sciences or analytic discipline
- 5+ years of systems/software project management experience in a clinical, biomedical, or software environment
- Clinical data management experience preferred
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills, including the ability to effectively resource competing priorities and adapt to changing client demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to effectively partner with audiences at all levels of the eClinical Solutions and client organizations
- Commitment to utilizing operational standards, PMI methodologies and best practices with a focus on process efficiencies and revenue growth opportunities
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Teams, etc.) and collaborative platforms like MS Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint
- Experience managing client projects that focus on technical deployments, system implementations, and/or data management and reporting
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines, 21 CFR Part 11, clinical trials methodology, CRO partnerships, and EDC systems (Medidata, Rave)
Accelerate your skills and career within a fast-growing company while impacting the future of healthcare. We have shared our story, now we look forward to learning yours!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. Our management team is committed to the principle that employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, culture fit and business need.