- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: zenoss.com
- Company Address: 11305 Four Points Drive, Building 1, Suite 300, Austin, TX, 78726
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ZenossHelping the world's largest organizations ensure their IT services and applications are always on.
Come join Zenoss as a Product Owner (PO) and become part of a team with Product Managers, Architects, and Engineers creating breakthrough ITOps and AIOps Platforms. You should bring a wealth of experience and knowledge in Systems Management and/or Systems Monitoring Software and/or Performance Management Software with insight into Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure) and Microservices and be ready to share that knowledge.
Zenoss has nurtured a culture that encourages team members to ask questions, challenge assumptions, and dig in to address the problems posed with highly distributed cloud software systems. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for setting and prioritizing work for multiple scrum teams whose mission is to deliver impeccable features and functionality for Zenoss Cloud. You will also work hand-in-hand with the CTO office, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success leadership to identify, prioritize, plan, and deliver amazing product features. We offer a healthy work/life balance, a positive work environment, and a host of amenities to enable our teams to do their best work.
- Innovation and end-to-end launch of product features that delight our customers
- Co-develop roadmap and drive product features from concept to launch
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders across Product, Architecture, Engineering, and Customer Success
- Continuously review business needs and priorities, outline incremental milestones, and deliverables.
- Translate roadmap into well-defined product requirements including features, epics, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance metrics (delivery, user-sat, support, etc)
- 2+ years of Product Owner experience in an enterprise agile environment with a customer-first mindset
- BSCS or equivalent work experience in an enterprise software setting with excellent project management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Well versed with identifying opportunities and risks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience creating and/or writing epics, user stories, acceptance criteria is a must
- Experience with one or more Agile issue tracking tools like Jira and/or Rally
- Must be results-focused, team-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Other useful skills include experience with Cloud (GCP or AWS), familiarity with CI/CD and cloud-based software development and delivery
- Experience with Systems Management and/or Cloud Management software is a plus
A candidate's Work Status is limited to only those legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without visa sponsorship.
No third-party candidates, please.
More about Zenoss: Individually Unique. Better Together. When we come together, we accomplish amazing things. Zenoss is an established company with a start-up, entrepreneurial environment. We have a collaborative culture that is focused around making our customers successful. One thing we're not is a new-kid-on-the-street startup. Founded in 2005, we're far removed from a few folks in a garage with one great idea. We are a midsize company filled with people who have proven work experience, are smart, nimble, and capable. We have credibility: Zenoss helps world-renowned enterprise customers run their IT infrastructure. Some of the most critical aspects of business rely on Zenoss. It's exciting to be part of growing and servicing these types of customers.