- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 01/20/2023
- Website: zenoss.com
- Company Address: 11305 Four Points Drive, Building 1, Suite 300, Austin, TX, 78726
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ZenossHelping the world's largest organizations ensure their IT services and applications are always on.
Zenoss is seeking an experienced Platform Architect to join a team of Architects and Engineers creating breakthrough ITOps and AIOps Platforms. We are seeking individuals with deep experience and knowledge in Systems Management, Application Performance Management and/or Systems Monitoring and/or Performance Management Software with deep insight into Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure) and microservices architectures.
Zenoss has a culture that encourages its employees to ask questions, challenges assumptions, and dig in to address the problems posed with highly distributed cloud and SaaS software systems. As a Platform Architect, you will be responsible for architecture, design, implementation, and delivery of features and functionality for Zenoss Cloud. You will be working with other architects and principals along with the CTO office, Product, Engineering, and SRE/Ops leadership to identify, prioritize, plan, and deliver high-value product features. We offer a healthy work/life balance, a positive work environment, and a host of amenities to enable our teams to do their best work.
- Innovation and end-to-end launch of product features that delight our customers
- Architect, design and implement highly scalable and reliable product features from concept to launch
- Develop and evangelize architecture roadmap with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders across Product, Architecture, and Engineering to design and implement new features and functionality
- Create and maintain architecture and feature plans
- Translate architecture and feature plans into well-defined epics, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Learn new technologies quickly and leverage 3rd party tools to speed delivery
- MS/BS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience in an enterprise software engineering organization
- 5+ years of experience as a platform architect on a large distributed team building large scale enterprise and SaaS platforms
- 10+ years of overall programming experience with at least 3+ years as a principal engineer with an excellent understanding of OO concepts, big data paradigms, and processing at scale.
- Deep experience with Cloud (GCP or AWS, Azure) and other SaaS platforms
- Experience with AI/ML and its application to Big Data.
- Experience with CI/CD and cloud-based software development and delivery
- Experience creating and/or maintaining architecture & feature plans
- Experience translating architecture & feature plans into epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead multiple projects effectively
- Well versed with identifying opportunities and risks in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to adjust to changing business priorities
- Must be results-focused, team-oriented, and with a strong work ethic
A candidate's Work Status is limited to only those legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without visa sponsorship.
No third-party candidates, please.
More about Zenoss: Individually Unique. Better Together. When we come together, we accomplish amazing things. Zenoss is an established company with a start-up, entrepreneurial environment. We have a collaborative culture that is focused around making our customers successful. One thing we're not is a new-kid-on-the-street startup. Founded in 2005, we're far removed from a few folks in a garage with one great idea. We are a midsize company filled with people who have proven work experience, are smart, nimble, and capable. We have credibility: Zenoss helps world-renowned enterprise customers run their IT infrastructure. Some of the most critical aspects of business rely on Zenoss. It's exciting to be part of growing and servicing these types of customers.