- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Software
- Post Date: 09/22/2022
- Website: www.invicti.com
- Company Address: 120 Industrial Blvd, Austin, Texas 78745, US
About Invicti SecurityInvicti Security is transforming the way web applications are secured. An AppSec leader for more than 15 years, Invicti enables organizations in every industry to continuously scan and secure all of their web applications and APIs at the speed of innovation.
Invicti is an application security leader empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle. Exclusively focused on this space for more than 15 years, Invicti’s products Netsparker and Acunetix bring security and development teams together to protect company data from breach through industry-leading Discovery, Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA). Invicti’s proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation.
Invicti serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM and Verizon.
Based in Austin, Texas, the company was founded in 2009 and rebranded as Invicti in 2018. Invicti is a nimble, fast-growing global company with offices in three countries and customers on five continents.
Who You Are
We are looking for an experienced and remarkable candidate to lead the North America enterprise sales team to position and drive the growth of Inviciti’s suite of products and services.
As the VP on Enterprise Sales, you’ll lead and develop a team of experienced Enterprise Account Executives responsible for selling application security to the largest and most innovative customers in the world. In addition to reporting to the CRO, you’ll collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Demand Generation teams to acquire long term Invicti customers.
Additionally, you’ll align with our Enterprise Customer Success Team to collaboratively grow our product and revenue footprint in key accounts .
You will have a successful track record of growing and mentoring A-Players, meeting and exceeding quotas, capturing new large enterprise logos in North America, and helping drive improvements to the sales process.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build, oversee and help drive a team of Enterprise Account Executives that maximize sales revenues, attain corporate objectives and exceed sales goals
- Lead all net-new sales growth by driving direct new customer acquisition
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately
- Identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans and strategies
- Develop specific revenue plans for sales teams as needed to ensure growth in all products/services targeted by Invicti
- Provide skill development and mentorship, including pipeline development, prioritizing resources, creating strategic relationships, collaboration with legal, and product presentations to help individuals meet and ideally exceed their defined sales objectives
- Train and coach sales representatives to structure deals that exceed revenue expectations
- Serve as escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolve team and cross
- Develop and test new sales strategies and tactics, replicating those that are most successful
- Keep abreast of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to the team
- Maintain open communications and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Customer Success, Product Management, Professional Services and Marketing to ensure timely and appropriate client solutions
- Work closely with Product Marketing on go-to market strategies and see them through to successful completion
- Participate in sales team meetings, sales management meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Perform other duties as needed/assigned
What We Need To See In Your Background
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 5+ years of demonstrated success leading and managing an enterprise sales team and exceeding team quotas
- A proven track record of closing six and seven figure deals to Fortune 1000 companies
- Strong sales, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Results oriented with multiple years of meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Good interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships across the organization (internal and external)
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and flexible individual
- Sales experience in SaaS, and ideally in CyberSecurity or DevOps
- Invicti has been identified as one of the Top Workplaces of 2021 by the Austin American-Statesman and one of 2021 Best Places to Work in Austin by Built In!
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
- Competitive compensation
- 100% employer-paid health benefits on core plans & 401k match
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Adult-life balance is deeply important to us - we have a discretionary time off policy & flex-remote work approach
- We’re a social bunch - from office ping-pong tournaments to virtual concerts (aka the “new normal”)
- Office space that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.