- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Semiconductors & Electronics
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: macomtech.com
- Company Address: 100 Chelmsford Street, Lowell, MA, 01851
About MACOMMACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications.
MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard.
MACOM has more than 65 years of application expertise with multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our facilities. In addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core competency within our business.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team is trained across all of our products to give our customers insights into our entire portfolio.
MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
- Web app development skills:
- front end UI frameworks and libs – reactjs, vuejs, blueprintjs, bootstrap, tailerwindcss etc.
- Typescript, CSS, Sass (scss)
- SQL and NoSQL database design: MS SQL server, MySQL, Mongodb.
- Web services, Restful API, GraphSQL etc.
- SSO (single sign on), Authentication, Authorization, and application security best practices
- DevOp skills
- git best practices, familiar with gitlab is a plus
- CI/CD pipeline
- Linux and windows skill for web and proxy server configuration including Apache, Nginx, Windows IIS
- scripting (nodejs, bash etc.) and cron jobs
- .NET and Java development
- C#, .NET core, ASP.Net core, Web API
- Office 365 skills
- Sharepoint/Team site
- MS forms, automate, power apps etc.