- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Semiconductors & Electronics
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: macomtech.com
- Company Address: 100 Chelmsford Street, Lowell, MA, 01851
About MACOMMACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications.
MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard.
MACOM has more than 65 years of application expertise with multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our facilities. In addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core competency within our business.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team is trained across all of our products to give our customers insights into our entire portfolio.
MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status or veteran status or any other legally protected status
Senior RF Test Engineer (Offshore)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the RF Test Engineering and Product Engineering groups to assure technical, cost, and schedule goals are met for implementation of new product test solutions and continuous improvement activities.
- Support Manufacturing Operations with RF Engineering expertise and problem solving skills to solve challenges associated with production RF and Millimeter wave testing
- Coordinating cross-functional engineering activities as a technical for new product releases and continuous improvement activities.
- Identification of capital, licenses, tools, etc. necessary for the organization to successfully execute NPI and general production activities
- Assure that design for manufacturing and design for reliability are considered during all phases of development.
- Lead, participate in, and facilitate continuous improvement efforts related to engineering development, test readiness, production readiness, and other engineering related topics.Develop and manage production Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data collection and reporting for RF test and assigned programs. Drive improvements in production performance metrics.
Note: This is a non-exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. Other tasks will be assigned during the course of your employment.
- BSEE or related degree Engineering or Physics
- Eight (8) years minimum experience in RF Test, NPI and engineering-to-production transitions for RF/Microwave products. (Experience with both Packaged test and Circuit Probe is preferred.)
- Experience programming electronic instrumentation to perform measurements and collect data.
- Experience with engineering and quality requirements for integrated RF/Microwave assemblies
- Technical leader in the area of RF/Microwave device testing and troubleshooting
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills, including written and verbal English proficiency
Other Special Skills:
- Competitive candidates will thrive in a collaborative environment, and will possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to instinctively use scientific methods to quickly troubleshoot complex multi-dimensional problems.
- Must possess excellent math skills and knowledge of statistics.
- Must be analytical, organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- Experience of setting up for Millimeter wave testing structure.