Are you looking for a role that will allow you build a brand from the ground up? This position is your chance to help drive and accelerate our fast growing Elements partner business through working with distributors, managed services partners, and VAR’s.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Distribution Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Helping build and maintain our relationship with our regional distributors who sell the Elements product line to partners
- Build out and execute revenue generating partner business plans, develop pipeline, accurately forecast
- Help enable our MSP’s and VAR’s in the field to create go to market strategies, close business, and create partner loyalty through partner success best practices
- Co-sell and drive product promotions with our distribution partners
- Deliver high level presentations to our MSP’s and VAR’s
- Uncover new revenue generating opportunities at both the distribution and partner levels
- Attend events, workshops, and represent AvePoint and the Elements team in the field
OK, I may be interested, is this the job for me?
We are looking for people who value agility, passion, teamwork, and getting their hands dirty. If you enjoy the “startup mentality” and creating something from the ground up, this is for you.
You are someone who is able to truly build “win/win” partnerships and articulate value prop with ease. A self-starter with ambition, who loves to get involved and wear multiple hats.
Other qualities you will need to be a fit for this role:
- 5-7 years in business development, partner management, or B2B enterprise technology sales
- Knowledge of Microsoft technology and partner ecosystem is a plus
- Previous work at a technology distributor, LSP, or managed services provider a bonus, or ISV in a partner facing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take complex situations and simplify them
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.