Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at Ability Network
Minneapolis, MN, US / Tampa, FL, US
The Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist has two primary responsibilities within the marketing team – manage marketing automation programs including the design, build, execution and optimization of customer and prospect campaigns. The second responsibility will be to work closely with members of the marketing team to deliver highly effective lead generation, customer nurture and demand generation SEO programs that positively impact ROI.
- Primary responsibility for co-developing with the Market Management, Creative and Content teams marketing automation content, CTA’s and conversions to meet marketing team KPI’s for lead generation.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of B2B digital marketing, lead and demand generation
- Successfully design, deploy, maintain and optimize lead generation, demand generation and customer nurture programs using marketing automation software
- Perform demand generation tasks such as creating landing pages, templates, forms, etc.
- Test and QA marketing automation programs to ensure quality
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing on subject lines, creative and copy tests to continually improve ROI
- Be highly proficient and “power-user” of our CRM and marketing automation technologies
- Develop and maintain program performance reports, tracking and analysis of programs
- Serve as the primary SEO point person, manage our SEO partners/agencies and interpret data, identify key findings, and make recommendations based on those findings for future SEO efforts
- Implement and own an SEO strategy which builds brand and creates revenue growth thru lead and demand generation utilizing PPC, web traffic, social and email
- Champion and lead on/off page SEO content marketing strategies- Develop testing and optimization processes to continually improve efficiencies, program performance and competitive advantages
- Work with key internal stakeholders, influencers and ABILITY Marketing Communications team to create and refine compelling content for distribution across all channels utilizing SEO and PPC techniques
- Continuously improve SEO by capturing and analyzing the appropriate organic traffic metrics, quantitative data, general insights, and best practices, and then use analytical skills to interpret various sources of data into actionable initiatives
- Implement SEO best practices to enhance and optimize the delivery and performance of content by choosing the appropriate delivery channel including audience segmentation, formats, and testing. Ensure content optimization and relevance to increase content ranking in search engines.
- Create titles, meta titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for pages and page content
- Optimize keywords for organic and referral search traffic to increase organic page rankings
- Quantify and report incremental traffic and revenue earned from new SEO initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and 5+years of digital marketing experience required
- Experience working with industry standard tools for data gathering, tracking, and collaboration; such as Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Microsoft Excel, and the Google Drive Suite
- Google Analytics Certification
- Must have proficiency in leveraging the SEO skills; technical SEO (tags, UI/UX), link building, social media, content marketing and landing pages
- Results driven and able to work independently to achieve set goals in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in an email marketing automation tool, Marketo preferred but other automation tools such as Pardot, HubSpot etc. acceptable.
- Comfortable interacting with a variety of stakeholders (e.g., Marketing and Sales teams)
- Strong project management skills with technical and business acumen and proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Effective and clear written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and directed with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to be flexible and work under changing priorities; comfortable with ambiguity
Travel: minimal less than 10%