Workforce Management Sales Executive at Ability Network
The Workforce Management (WFM) Sales Executive is responsible for achieving the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales results for the ABILITY SMARTFORCE applications and related services. This is an individual contributor sales role focused on Workforce Management customers and prospects in the Post-Acute, Acute and Ambulatory markets. The WFM Sales team is a matrixed component of our large ABILITY commercial team. Responsibilities include delivering expected sales results, driving collaboration with the ABILITY sales teams and sales leadership teams, preparing accurate forecasts and functioning autonomously to aggressively drive sales activities and bookings targets aligned with the WFM team.
The SMARTForce suite of applications offerings includes:
- Healthcare Workforce Schedule Optimization, which allows customers to optimize shift-based provider schedules, reducing overtime cost and ensuring highest quality of care;
- Time & Attendance, which tracks and analyzes individual provider work hours and overtime, increasing operational efficiency; and
- Credential Management, which defines and tracks required certifications, licenses and mandatory training and education to ensure compliance in providing standard levels of care.
- Consistently meet or exceed Monthly and Annual quotas by selling the ABILITY WFM applications to our current ABILITY customers and prospects within a designated sales territory.
- Demonstrate ownership, accountability and leadership for your business. Coordinate and execute all steps of the sales process (prospecting, qualification, positioning and product demonstration, proposal development, negotiations and contracting).
- Prepare accurate monthly and quarterly. Identify risks and execute appropriate plans to address gaps to achieving at quota performance.
- Document and accurately reflect all activities and opportunity data in our CRM, Salesforce.com. Leverage Definitive, Salesforce and Marketo data to identify and target existing accounts for cross-sales of WFM applications.
- Learn and adopt ABILITY’s consultative sales process. Apply on major opportunities and consistently leverage a library of best-practices for customer communications (emails, sales tools, presentations, etc.).
- Partner with members of the ABILITY matrixed sales team to identify, target and cultivate WFM opportunities. Effectively transition, own and progress these opportunities to closure.
- Remain current and develop relevant knowledge of WFM and healthcare industry business drivers. Effectively communicate how ABILITY’s solutions align to support customer and prospect strategic challenges.
- Execute other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales management or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant sales experience
- Experience selling to key buyer personas for workforce management solutions
- Proven track record achieving or exceeding quota
- SaaS or subscription based software sales experience
- Proficiency in strategic selling principles and tools
- Ability to adapt well to change, a fast learner, team player and be motivated to succeed
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft office suite)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment