The Marketing Operations Specialist will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate for this role is rooted in marketing automation and analytics and has experience with Marketo. He/She works closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to manage Marketing Automation programs, ensuring that all integrations with the Marketing Technology Stack are working properly. This person is also able to execute marketing campaigns, from email creation and deployment, to landing page build and optimization, and to database segmentation and nurturing. This individual will report on successes of marketing efforts to the larger marketing organization to provide a comprehensive view as well as maintain the overall Marketing Team Calendar. He/She uses data to drive decision-making, and can work closely with a range of internal groups.
Marketing Automation & Campaign Execution (70%)
- Own the company’s Marketo instance and APIs of the platform, most importantly with Salesforce.
- Own, manage and update the Marketing Team calendar in Asana.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns including creative requests, database segmentation and deployment of emails.
- Manage and provide insights into database optimization including lead acquisition and scoring, list segmentation, and data cleanliness.
- Continuously look for and implement improvements to our marketing automation platform.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Sales Operations team to execute marketing requirements; This includes reporting and implementation of various marketing technology platforms/ integrations.
- Deliver weekly and/or monthly reports on marketing initiatives – this includes actionable metrics for the following: comprehensive funnel, email marketing, social media and paid ad initiatives. Identify issues, trends, etc. and make recommendations for how to address issues.
- Assist with the management of Google Analytics, including goal creation, website reporting, campaign metrics (conversions on goals).
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of professional experience related to marketing operations, preferably in the B2B software space.
- Salesforce experience required.
- Marketo experience required.
- Proven experience in problem-solving moderate to complex issues, particularly around marketing automation and attribution reporting.
- Must possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn new things.
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and takes initiative with projects.
Nice to Have
- Marketo Expert Certification
- Familiarity with content management systems (WordPress preferred)
- Familiarity with project management systems (Asana preferred)
- Familiarity with marketing attribution systems (Brightfunnel/Terminus preferred)
- Familiarity with SEO
- Proficient in Excel
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey through best-in-class itstext analytics engine. With over 310 employees and offices in Reston, London, San Francisco, Barcelona, Ghent, and Singapore, Clarabridge is an internationally recognized leader in customer experience management. Our culture is people-focused, results-oriented, and customer-obsessed. In addition to standard benefits, we also offer employees free snacks and drinks onsite, great social events, office ping pong and pool tables, and lots of health-focused perks like an onsite gym and sit/stand desks.