Acacia Communications is an optical networking technology company that empowers cloud and content providers to connect at the speed of light enabling them to meet the rapidly increasing consumer demands for data.
The Office Administrator will work closely with the Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to provide overall administrative and office support for our growing Holmdel, NJ location.
Key Essential Functions
- Front desk reception and administration
- Managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Assist and support the HRBP with any administrative responsibilities
- Partner with the HR team in support of hiring high quality talent into the organization. This includes; scheduling interviews, arranging candidate travel, and ensuring that all necessary forms, documents, and required paperwork has been disseminated and completed.
- Work with the hiring managers, IT and HRBP to ensure successful on-boarding for new hires
- Maintain conference rooms
- Point of contact for any office/building related issues or requests
- Complete on-going and ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Act as liaison between the Holmdel NJ and other Acacia locations
- Assist with drafting employee communications in order to promote a friendly, fair and accessible work environment
- Maintain office supplies
- Maintain employee/organization confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Skills, Education and Certifications
- Associates or Bachelors degree with 3+ years relevant experience
- Ability to prioritize and handle assignments with ability to work with deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office tools including Outlook
- Pro-active and able to take initiative to continually improve the candidate experience and HR service to the organization
- Ability to use good judgement and seek guidance with confidential issues
- Effective communication, presentation, planning organization and facilitation skills
- Ability to take on tasks independently as well as work as an effective member of a team
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.