Are your weekends more hackathons and Github and less Netflix and restaurant openings? Do you enjoy working with new technology and generally building cool stuff? Do you ever read Yelp reviews before deciding what to order for dinner? If the answer to these questions is yes, you might love working for Clarabridge as an Associate Software Engineer!
What you’ll do
- Build new functionality and improve exiting features in our core product offering, the CX Intelligence Platform
- Learn on the job and make immediate impact. With a bit of guidance from an assigned mentor, our Associates take on the same responsibilities as our most tenured engineers.
- Grow your network. Our Engineers collaborate regularly with different groups within the Engineering team and are called upon to help other departments understand, improve, and troubleshoot our products.
- Expand your skills and thrive in an Agile development environment. We’ll teach you both Scrum and Extreme Programming development techniques.
How you’ll contribute
- You will learn professional software development practices and focus on a limited task scope and work area to hone and own your developing skills
- You will focus on building stable and critical work relationships while collaborating with senior team members
- You will be focused on one team to help build confidence and collaboration practices while continuously expanding job knowledge
- You will be held accountable for assigned tasks, and will be given specific task instruction and resource to properly learn from and engage teammates
- Manage tasks and assignments with assistance of senior team member to ensure you are on the right path of success and development
- While you won’t be expected to mentor or lead others technically, you will have an expanding ability to navigate code and solve problems
- You have a degree in Computer Science or related field
- No previous professional software engineering experience required
- You have programming and/or scripting experience and are a fluent coder
- You have a focused interest in either full-stack development, front-end UI development, or back-end development
- No travel required
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey. With over 310 employees and offices in Reston, London, San Francisco, Barcelona, Ghent, and Singapore, Clarabridge is an internationally recognized leader in the Customer Experience Management industry. Our culture is people-focused, results-oriented, and customer-obsessed. In addition to standard benefits, we also offer employees free snacks and drinks onsite, great social events, office ping pong and pool tables, and lots of health-focused perks like an onsite gym and sit/stand desks.