AvePoint is seeking a Strategic Alliance Manager who will own, build and manage an alliance ecosystem with a focus on our relationship with Microsoft that will drive growth for the company. You will be a partner manager with a sales mindset, responsible for driving sales enablement, pipeline creation, marketing integration opportunities and well as being an evangelist for our brand.
What will you be doing?
The Strategic Alliance Manager is responsible for managing the various alliance relationships that we currently have as well as expanding our primary partnership with Microsoft. You will work closely with the leadership to ensure a cohesive approach to maximizing the symbiotic relationship with the alliances as well as actively engaging with the sales, technical and marketing teams to ensure all opportunities are acted upon. This role will be measured by both the goals and objectives for the region and personally delivering on driving new business created through the alliance relationship.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility for the overall sales cycle from lead generation to the closing of new opportunities by working closely with the alliances and AvePoint enterprise sales team.
- Creating and driving joint marketing and lead generation activities.
- Modelling exceptional account management that delivers sales and service excellence
- Educating the alliances about the value we offer, the problems we solve and how a close relationship can benefit both companies.
- Building a wide and effective network within the alliances, promoting both knowledge and best practice sharing which can ultimately drive co-sell opportunities.
- Being the main point of contact for Microsoft and their partner ecosystem, managing that relationship and expanding your recognition internally. This will also include the generation and partnering of influential executive sponsors within the alliance.
- Regularly attending trade shows, workshops, presentations and networking opportunities to promote the AvePoint solutions across the Partner Network.
- Generating alliance buy in for feature adoption and/or for participation in pilots
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
You’re tasked with bringing in new business with our alliances and effectively managing the existing relationships with them. You’ll need to be a creative thinker with the ability to spot new opportunities that you can turn into rapid growth.
Other qualities that will make you a fit for this role include:
- 5+ years of proven success record in building alliance partner programs within enterprise software.
- Experience in personally executing end to end partner enablement plans.
- Experience working in fast-paced, high growth organizations
- Experience working collaboratively with internal direct sales & services team in successful closing of deals.
- Ability to develop with partners a quantifiable business case that will both establish and drive a strong mutually beneficial partnership
- Ability to build strong relationships with decision makers and C-level Executives;
- Successful track record exceeding pipeline, business development, revenue and bookings related targets;
- Exceptional listener, highly empathetic to partner needs and perspectives;
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly;
- Experienced presenter, capable of summarising complex solutions into clear short summaries that demonstrate value.
- Willingness to travel. This role is to be based in the Munich office but will require regular travel up to 50% of the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.