Want a role where you can utilize your technical expertise and customer facing skills in the dynamic tech industry? This position is your opportunity to succeed as a pre-sales professional, allowing you to work with state of the art software offerings. We’ll provide you with continuous training and mentorship to help you on your way to success as a sales engineer.
What will you be doing?
The Solution Engineer (SE) works as a Pre Sales resource and serves as the key technical point of contact for AvePoint Sales Executives. The SE works in a consultative role to assist in the successful closings of new deals and repeat purchases by performing pre sales support and on-site demonstrations to our prospective and existing enterprise customers. The ideal candidate should have a solid technical background and experiences in solution selling and other enterprise sales skills.
- Present and demonstrate AvePoint’s product offerings tailored to customer objectives remotely and on-site within the EMEA region
- Provide proactive support to prospective clients
- Become an expert in the features, benefits of our solutions
- Communicate with prospective customers assisting and guiding through the evaluation and selection process
- Deliver web-based training sessions for prospective clients
- Act as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Propose and/or design technical solutions, which include creating prototypes and proofs of concept
- Align AvePoint’s Product line to provide a comprehensive solution that satisfies the customer’s business needs
- Respond to the technical aspects of RFP's/RFI's
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best at for our customers, partners, team, and you.
You’re tasked with serving as a key technical resource through the sales cycle. That means you’ll need to become an authority in the features and benefits of our software and services solutions to properly educate customers, gain consensus, and demonstrate value solving their SharePoint and Office 365 concerns.
Other qualities you will need to be a fit for this role include:
- University Degree (Computer Science/Engineering degrees preferred) with 2 to 3 years of work experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of customer service ability
- Pre-sales engineer or relevant experience gaining buy in from stakeholders is a plus
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team setting
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint architecture, components, and configuration. Understand the differences between the SharePoint versions is a preferred but not required
- Technical knowledge of current Microsoft software and Cloud products
- Troubleshooting experience is a plus
- Working knowledge to install, configure, and maintain Windows Server products, Clustering, IIS and SQL server and how these software components integrate with SharePoint is a plus
- Experience in ITPro related topics such as server administration for Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, and SharePoint technologies is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.