Want a role where you can oversee enterprise-level projects in the fast-paced tech industry? This position is your opportunity to manage a slate of diverse projects of all scopes and sizes for a global organization.
What will you be doing?
As a Project Manager, your job is to work with cross-functional teams, as well as with external vendors, partners, and customers. You will be tasked with developing and managing project schedules, scopes, resources, and project health. You will be responsible for identifying risks, defining problem solving strategies, and facilitating conflict resolution to ensure our projects are successful from start to finish.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing Microsoft project plans and revising them as needed to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assembling project teams as well as providing leadership and mentoring to assure effective completion
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects, which include scope and cost
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by our Delivery team before passing to the client
- Effectively applying AvePoint delivery methodology and enforcing project standards
- Preparing for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Minimizing company exposure and risk on projects through early detection, development of contingency plans, and full communication
- Maintaining current and complete project management data and documents in the company database; analyzing and reporting project performance metrics
- Effectively managing communication across all levels of management (both internally and externally)
- Working alongside international teams
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best at for our customers, partners, team, and you.
You are tasked with managing projects and people. You will need to have a strong business sense, be process-driven, and have excellent communication skills to be able to assess complex situations and redirect projects when needed. You are someone who takes pride in your organizational capabilities and has the leadership skills to ensure a project runs smoothly.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
- BA/BS degree
- 3-4 years of relevant project management experience
- Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint architecture, components, and configuration
- General understanding of application programming as well as database and system design
- Understanding of Internet, Intranet, Extranet, and client/server architectures
- Awareness of new and emerging technologies and their potential application to AvePoint’s business and the industry
- Solid understanding of Agile development and delivery methodologies
- Proven ability to manage the execution of enterprise IT software implementations
- Strong organizational skills, extremely high attention to detail, ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently
- Potential to see roadblocks or risks down the line
- Comfortability working autonomously and collaboratively
- Familiarity with CRM systems including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project and PWA
- Demonstrated success managing priorities and personalities in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner with a passion for technology
- PMP Certification and CSM are a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.