Are you looking for an opportunity to gain entry to an enterprise field sales role? We are seeking someone with IT related inside sales or small/mid market field sales experience who is driven to grow into a successful high-earning sales executive. We believe in entrepreneurialism and empowering you to make decisions that will grow our business, and we’ll provide you with all of the resources and mentorship to advance into a senior role.
Story of my life: Brett, Customer Account Executive
What will you be doing?
The Customer Account Executive (CAE) participates in a team-selling environment on installed base customer accounts within an assigned geographic territory. In this capacity, the CAE will assist in identifying and qualifying new opportunities, executing account strategy and generating incremental software, consulting and training revenue within the customer base. In addition, the CAE will facilitate and maintain successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their reference ability and customer satisfaction levels. In addition, when an opportunity becomes competitive and larger in scope, the CAE will work with either a Global Account Director or Senior Account Executive as a selling team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities as part of a virtual account team.
- Continuously gathering knowledge of installed competitors and their projects and effectively positioning solutions against them
- Facilitating customer satisfaction through the proper deployment of the appropriate resources throughout the customer engagement life cycle.
- Attending and participating in customer team meetings, and communicating regularly with professional services and engineering staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining successful business relationships with appropriate partners specific to your customers.
- Providing sales oversight & presence to customers for implementation of recently licensed products
- Handling post-sales support issues for customers, e.g. escalation of support calls, identifying additional training needs, etc.
- Within each account within the territory, seeking to expand and strengthen our presence by establishing proactive relationships with influential people, both within the customer and other third parties.
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best at for our customers, partners, team, and you.
Other qualities that will make you a fit for this role include:
- University degree (required)
- 3-5 years inside-sales or field sales experience in information technology market
- Exposure to virtual account team selling environment is a plus
- Demonstrated skills in both oral and written communication abilities
- General familiarity with selling methodologies and processes is a plus
- Sense of urgency
- Highly competitive
- Strong work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.