Are you looking for a role where you can utilize your influential skills and work with cross-functional teams globally to implement sales processes and operations? This position is your opportunity to support our global sales operations team, a team critical in helping the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate!
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be work with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, manage, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to sales and sales team management. You will support order processing and fulfillment, quoting, sales training, commission structure, training and sales enablement programs. This role will support the implementation, administration, and hygiene of such processes in CRM.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with sales management to drive best practices throughout CRM.
• Implementing defined sales, service and marketing model and organizational blueprints for our sales business, optimizing for customer experience and financial performance.
• Supporting the business operational planning including preparation for the monthly, quarterly and annual sales cadence activities; as assigned by your manager.
• Leveraging and developing reporting capabilities which enable visibility into bookings, revenue, forecast and attainment for sellers, sales managers and sales leaders.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships and influencing all sales managers.
• Driving consistency and excellence in how the sales teams sell – including account planning, account teaming, roles and responsibilities.
• Sharing best practices across countries and wider business.
• Ensuring the sales team leverages the common processes and tools developed for the business.
• Owning consolidated input from different groups into the feedback loop for the sales team – which will be fed to Sales Support (CRM, Marketing, Tech, etc.) teams on tools and training requirements.
• Implementing new tools and techniques to enable sales force effectiveness.
• Managing our reporting platform (PowerBI) and working with the CRM admin team to drive change.
OK, I’m interested… is this the job for me?
We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with knowledge of SaaS company metrics, sales processes and CRM. Strong business acumen and process orientation are key for this role.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
• Bachelor’s degree, preference in Business or Marketing
• 2+ years of sales operations experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to create influential dashboard reporting
• Familiarity with CRM Systems
• Availability to occasionally work early morning or late evening hours, due to the global nature of the business
• Ability to deal with a rapidly changing environment, pivot and navigate as necessary, and drive for clarity
• Decisive execution skills, an eye for detail, and action-oriented, while maintaining good judgment in a fast-paced environment
• Impact and influential skills at all levels of the organization
• High personal accountability for self and others
• Sales and marketing know-how
• Knowledge and understanding of CRM
• High degree of Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.