AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
As a Product Manager on the Product Delivery team, you will become a part of our fastest growing business. You will own product development for our mobile partners, functioning as the key advocate for our customers across the organization. You will identify market opportunities in order to build new features/products that drive value for the partners we work with.
- Own the creation of world class products and mobile applications, quickly and creatively balancing your deep understanding of technical capabilities and our customer’s needs.
- Lead ideation, technical development and launch of new product features.
- Drive product development with a team of designers, engineers, and project managers.
- Create wireframes and product requirements documentation/specifications as needed to convey key product concepts both internally and externally
- Conduct usability studies, research and market analysis to define feature prioritization and requirements.
- Define, analyze and execute on key product success metrics.
- Travel the world and be the face of Avast, building trusted relationships with our carrier partners to define product direction and roadmap.
- 2+ years Product Management experience including mobile applications with a proven track record of delivering innovative products
- All around communicator who is equally comfortable discussing technology details with engineering as you are actively listening to prospects and customers
- Strong analytical abilities and experience with data driven product design and decision-making
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to drive and influence key decisions/stakeholders
- Strong presentation and people skills
- Ability to think deeply about product design decisions and UX
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Love of travel and speaking to customers
What we offer:
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Amazing and truly international work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Bonus Program
- Employee Share Matching Plan
- 401k Match
- Medical, dental, and vision plan
- HSA AND FSA
- Commuter Benefit
- Onsite Gym
- Snacks, Wednesday breakfast, Friday lunches, and fun outings
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.