AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
- Malware analysis
- Participate in selection, screening and categorization malware samples
- Cooperate with other team members responsible for internal tools development
- Communicate with our users and problem solving
- Have active knowledge of some scripting language (Python, Perl, C++, …)
- Be interested in the security area, especially in protection methods
- Have a communicative level of English
- Enthusiasm, good self-motivation
- Interesting part-time job in an international team of growing and a very successful company
- Pleasant working environment
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library and much more
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth (business conferences, professional training courses, and internal learning)
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!