AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
Avast Software is looking for a full-time Online Sales & Marketing Specialist to join our Consumer Sales team based in Prague, the Czech Republic.
- Responsibility to drive consumer online sales growth (desktop & mobile) – the key pillar of Avast’s revenue
- Ideate and execute end-to-end multi-channel sales initiatives
- Focus on LTV, user experience, growth hacking, A/B testing, sales flow optimizations, and new business development
- Work closely with internal online marketing, data science and analytics teams, go local, as well as product management and product marketing
- Be part of the most customer-centric team in the game and help shape world-class user journey
- University degree in economics, marketing, IT or similar
- Self-motivator with a strong desire to succeed
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Performance-oriented with a strong sales and marketing growth drive and customer-centric focus
- Thriving in an international environment with different cultures
- Interest in consumer technologies, digital marketing, analytics, and creative/UX
- Experience from e-commerce project (website, e-shop, mobile app, startup) is a plus
- Not afraid to get hands dirty and striving for personal operational excellence
- Superb communication skills, proficiency in written and verbal English
- An interesting job in an international team of a growing and very successful company
- An exciting product portfolio
- Opportunities for professional growth
- The dynamic international work environment
- An adequate performance-based salary
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!