AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
Our sales team is looking for a driven and motivated sales professional. As a Business Development Manager, you will work within an assigned territory and will be focused on generating new business selling the full stack of Avast Business solutions.
- Identify Sales Opportunities through cold calling and leverage existing internal sources of sales leads in a given territory.
- Deliver revenue targets through a disciplined approach of pipeline management, creating solid coverage well in advance to mitigate risk.
- Leverage support teams including Marketing, Inside Sales, Partners, and Channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Use Salesforce.com as a productivity tool and champion its use within the Sales Organization.
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts to sales and executive management.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, positive individual with a high energy level with a proven track record of over-performance in a direct sales role.
- 5+ years of B2B & SaaS sales experience selling in network/security markets.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- A strong hunter mentality to sell into new accounts.
- Ability to create a robust territory plans that balance short term sales targets with sustainable market growth.
- High standard of communication, presentation and written skills.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and act with integrity.
- Coachable, team player.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Communications, or relevant technical field.
- Experience working with CRM systems, preferably, Salesforce.com.
- 401k Match
- Competitive Medical, dental, and vision plans
- HSA AND FSA
- Onsite Gym
- Free Snacks, lunches, and fun outings
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!